bigj505 collection post 56K not welcome - Updated 02/26/10

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wooooo, you got some heat, i havent seen them white and ba by blue flights in such a long time. you got some heat... you should sell me them army foams..lol. nah j/k.. question about the foams, i know they limited but how many pairs? thanks
thanks bro... armies were kinda limited. were supposed to be HoH exclusive but word is that a select few mom and pops shops got them also.

BTW - picked up another pair of Jams and some UNC XX3s... updated on page 1!!!!

Originally Posted by Vsano

DMP VI's & XI's are really stunning...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

YO! Thanks for telling me you did a Collection post.
mad.gif

Damn right Im salty.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry hare... u been a busy man lately

Bigj505 crazy, appreciate the pic's, and thanks for the hookup from the old collections. I love the Foamposite Max's. Og Flightposites, are sick!

Originally Posted by dakid926

Bigj505 crazy, appreciate the pic's, and thanks for the hookup from the old collections. I love the Foamposite Max's. Og Flightposites, are sick!
hah no prob dude...
scooped these up this week. added to page 1 also

damn dude thats a clean pair of 00's, my are pretty yellow, but still do the job, I wore them to my wedding reception in July. You gave me motivation tomake my first showcase, before i leave the game this year, thanks.

Originally Posted by dakid926

damn dude thats a clean pair of 00's, my are pretty yellow, but still do the job, I wore them to my wedding reception in July. You gave me motivation to make my first showcase, before i leave the game this year, thanks.
lol yea man... got them for 286 shipped after bing.com cashback and 5 ebay bucks... sold my 3rd pair of 09s for 250 cash (honestly, who needs 3pairs?
laugh.gif
) so im definitely happy
and yea everyone needs a collection post so i can target their gems for trades
pimp.gif

yo another collection i've been looing forward to seeing and it doesnt disapoint.

Nice man, real nice (and quite a lot of it in my size too!)

thanks for the props guys. i need to add stuff to page 1 but this will do for now til i take better pics:

$52 bucks
e9c2565e8285a9174b46b4959633ae1474049ae.JPG

discount
f8525fce398569bb4766a1f2829c1599f3c7d72.JPG

DS 01 Bred XIs for $250 shipped to go with my 00 Jams

Back
Top Bottom