bike help!

what's up NT philippines! i'm in the country for a couple of months and i'm looking into building a bike cause i miss riding. can anyone point me in the right direction where to cop some parts for a fixed gear bike? i went to every possible bike store around my area (quezon city?) and its either they don't know what the hell im looking for or they dont understand what i'm trying to say. can anyone help? not looking to spend that much, if possible, i'm good with no name brands. all i need is a frame with horizontal dropouts and a flipflop hub. most of the stores told me to check cartimar (kartimar?) but i dont want to waste my time if they are just bs'ng me. thanks!
smile.gif

p.s. FOOD HERE IS GREAT. BORACAY WAS AWESOME. AND BEER IS SO CHEAP
pimp.gif

Cartimar in Libertad , Pasay is the best place for you to check out for your bike needs. Look for Ross store , they often times give huge discounts especially for the past models

thanks guys. i went to quapo today and checked it out. no luck. i asked every bike store in that lane and all the mountain/road bikes have vertical dropouts and no hubs for fixed/single speed bikes. will try cartimar tomorrow if can get there.

Back
Top Bottom