Biker Mice from Mars Vs Swat Katz Vs Street Sharks. Who Takes the CAKE for Your Childhood Memories?

Thundercats are always my #1. But i liked TMNT a lot too. King Arthur and The Knights of Justice and Double Dragon rocked

wow street sharks was written horribly.

When i was a little kid i thought this show was amazing, looking back, this isnt even half as good as some of the cartoons especially the anime ive seen forthe kids these days.

I'm actually watching Swat Kats on Boomerang right now; but I got to say Biker Mice From Mars or the lesser known Cowboys from Moo Mesa

I loved Biker Mice From Mars, man. It was the reason why I stopped going to church in the morning back in the 5th-6th grade.

Street sharks and biker mice. Swat katz was one of those shows i watched because nothing else was on.

Biker Mice FTW

Streets sharks was mad lame.

cosign on the Mighty Ducks
pimp.gif

eek.gif
The biker mice from mars
eek.gif

I forgot about them until now, i remeber as a kid I had dudes red bike.... thats unbelievable
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I haven't seen those shows in years. Damn they bring back memories, all three where the %$%!, but I think Swat Katz my favorite ( street sharks is a closesecond)

none were top choices, but i did watch street sharks and biker mice from mars. don't think i've ever seen that swat katz show.

Back
Top Bottom