Bill Belichick - seduced by a cougar

[h1]All-star event[/h1]
539w.jpg
Bill Belichick and girlfriend Linda Holliday courtside. (winslow townson/associated press)

age 43
pimp.gif

I already know that the potential of humorous one-liners in this thread could be epic. I shall return. In the meantime..
hsqtdj.png

smh.gif
smh.gif
you know dude is peeping Flip Saunders defensive signals... the girl being there is just a front, BB doesn't have genitalia.

QUESTION: Why are they called cougars? I've always wondered, I can't really make sense of it...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

QUESTION: Why are they called cougars? I've always wondered, I can't really make sense of it...
from Charles barkely. "They praying on young men"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

from Charles barkely. "They praying on young men"
laugh.gif

yup. I know Bill isn't a young lad, but in reference to those on NT - she is most def a cougar.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and wait hold up. i thought was wifed up with family?

I thought that too when I saw him there but I guess he is divorced from the mother to his children. I heard his kids are dickheads, but I can't saythat for sure, as I've personally never talked to them.

His kid's like 18 or 19, he's friends with some of my friends...they all know each other through lax but I don't play...I guess a prior marriage?

She doesn't count as a cougar, just a hot mature woman. Belichick definitely aint younger than her.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

she must be great for late night film sessions
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nice. but doesn't she have to be significantlyolder than the guy she's dating to be considered a "cougar"?

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

she must be great for late night film sessions
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nice. but doesn't she have to be significantly older than the guy she's dating to be considered a "cougar"?
yup. I know Bill isn't a young lad, but in reference to those on NT - she is most def a cougar.

laugh.gif
I swear I can hear Chuck screamin "Cougar"

DWade was mad uncomfortable during that visit to TNT
laugh.gif
Chuck & Kenny Went in

yea, he left his ex-wife for that lady

anyone got the pic where he was at the florida gators basketball talking with urban meyer and his eyes roaming at a young lady?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom