bill burrs longtime girlfiiend NIA .....vol. not what your expecting

When he was talking about the lady gaga concert 2 weeks ago I was crying.

"it was literally like gay spinal tap"

"she comes out of a vagina.........HOW MANY TIMES HAS THAT BEEN DONE"

Started listening to his podcast within the past month. Was just listening to the one where he went to the Rose Bowl and the Lady Gaga concert and had Nia come talk. It was just 2 or 3 days ago I listened to it and was wondering what she looked like trying to put a face to her voice. Especially cause in his previous stand up shows he talks a lot about how hard it is to find a girl. Weird that this came up, and yea the picture I had in my head was no where close :lol: was obviously picturing a white girl.

Started listening to his podcast within the past month. Was just listening to the one where he went to the Rose Bowl and the Lady Gaga concert and had Nia come talk. It was just 2 or 3 days ago I listened to it and was wondering what she looked like trying to put a face to her voice. Especially cause in his previous stand up shows he talks a lot about how hard it is to find a girl. Weird that this came up, and yea the picture I had in my head was no where close
laugh.gif
was obviously picturing a white girl.
that voice made me think she looked like whitney cummings 

936full-whitney-cummings.jpg

One of my fave stand up comedians but he's got to do better. :lol: I'm not surprised she's black, but there has to be better looking black women out there. Maybe she's funny and has a good personality, not everyone is vain.

Last edited:
knew he messed with black chicks but never would've thought nia was black

her voice def gave me the mean pump fake

you couldn't tell Nia was black from her voice?

:lol: 1/29's podcast was pretty good....love when Billy Boy gives advice.

you couldn't tell Nia was black from her voice?

:lol: 1/29's podcast was pretty good....love when Billy Boy gives advice.

I always die when hes trying to read the emails and always screws it up. Then just stops after reading a sentence and says something like "I know where this is going, get rid of this girl now"

This dude is always hilarious when hes talking about how dumb people are and to stop coming up with ways to make people live longer cause some people need to just die. :lol: But that Rapaport podcast from about a month ago was definitely one of the best ones recently.

I didn't think it was possible for Bill Burr to get cooler to me, but be just did.:pimp:

It's like I give white folks brownie points for not being racist.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom