Bill Clinton thinks he knows how to fix the country, do you agree?

Very clearly worded interview with Bill Clinton

[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exclusive - Bill Clinton Extended Interview Pt. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exclusive - Bill Clinton Extended Interview Pt. 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Very clearly worded interview with Bill Clinton

[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exclusive - Bill Clinton Extended Interview Pt. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exclusive - Bill Clinton Extended Interview Pt. 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

No, Bill is an idiot. His massive inflationary policies during the 90's contributed to the circumstance we are in now.

No, Bill is an idiot. His massive inflationary policies during the 90's contributed to the circumstance we are in now.

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
Just an observation, but why is every Indian guy I know a Republican?

laugh.gif

Blaming anyone but the Bush administration for the state our country is in is just silly.. talk about crooks..

Blaming anyone but the Bush administration for the state our country is in is just silly.. talk about crooks..

Originally Posted by cristobal

Originally Posted by Fade On You

He could probably do a better job then that clown in there now.
At least that clown knows the difference between then and than.
That clown has tons of people to proofread everything that's said. Not like he's able to say whatever he want's without people's consent in the first place.

Originally Posted by cristobal

Originally Posted by Fade On You

He could probably do a better job then that clown in there now.
At least that clown knows the difference between then and than.
That clown has tons of people to proofread everything that's said. Not like he's able to say whatever he want's without people's consent in the first place.

Who honestly thinks anyone or anything is going to fix/save this country?

The last person we had that could "save" this country was JFK. Everyone after him has helped usher us into the state we're in now. The United States does not have a lot of time left.

Who honestly thinks anyone or anything is going to fix/save this country?

The last person we had that could "save" this country was JFK. Everyone after him has helped usher us into the state we're in now. The United States does not have a lot of time left.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

laugh.gif

1. I'm not Indian 2. I'm not a Republican

There isn't enough words in the dictionary that can explain how I feel about that douche Bush. But this thread isn't about Bush, it's about Bill Clinton.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

laugh.gif

1. I'm not Indian 2. I'm not a Republican

There isn't enough words in the dictionary that can explain how I feel about that douche Bush. But this thread isn't about Bush, it's about Bill Clinton.

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

roll.gif
 you serious? even the most liberal democrat will tell you it was Clinton who is ultimately responsible for what we are feeling now ... Bush was the one who overlooked it for 8 years and did little to reverse the trend Clinton started ... 

The housing market is the biggest trigger in our economy right now and it is not coming back anytime soon ... It is the way it is because Clinton bought votes with unsustainable and idiotic housing legislation ...

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

roll.gif
 you serious? even the most liberal democrat will tell you it was Clinton who is ultimately responsible for what we are feeling now ... Bush was the one who overlooked it for 8 years and did little to reverse the trend Clinton started ... 

The housing market is the biggest trigger in our economy right now and it is not coming back anytime soon ... It is the way it is because Clinton bought votes with unsustainable and idiotic housing legislation ...

Back
Top Bottom