Bill Cowher sighting in VA? ******** New Head Coach?

here we go...
smh.gif

I told you dudes this was going to happen. Greg Williams is still being heavily considered though.

he said he's not doing anything til 09....but money talks and well u know the rest....lol

snyder got that breadsky....lol

If Bill is Hired, expect MASS Confusion at ******** Park. Even tho Greg Williams is a big A Hole everyone there wants stability and not a NEW Offense andDefense.

Greg has first right of refusal to be the successor to J. Gibbs. Al Saunders is the other Associate Head Coach....if the Danny F's this up there will beALOT of upset ********.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If Bill is Hired, expect MASS Confusion at ******** Park. Even tho Greg Williams is a big A Hole everyone there wants stability and not a NEW Offense and Defense.

Greg has first right of refusal to be the successor to J. Gibbs. Al Saunders is the other Associate Head Coach....if the Danny F's this up there will be ALOT of upset ********.

I agree... completely 100% with what you said... I think Greg should get it and if not Al Saunders (maybe he will use more of that 700 page play book now)before it goes into a whole new system (that the players will have to learn)

We cannot lose Greg Williams and company. Team is on the right track and needs continuity. Williams will either be the successor or a 7 figure payout.

Also, with Gibbs as Snyders advisor... I think Williams will be coach.

Yeah.. can you imagine if Greg ISN"T Hired with Gibbs helping pick his successor?

Man that would be something. We all know Gibbs is a man of faith and he probably would make sure Greg is picked. Whats takin so long.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If Bill is Hired, expect MASS Confusion at ******** Park. Even tho Greg Williams is a big A Hole everyone there wants stability and not a NEW Offense and Defense.

Greg has first right of refusal to be the successor to J. Gibbs. Al Saunders is the other Associate Head Coach....if the Danny F's this up there will be ALOT of upset ********.

Hiring Cowher would send the ******** back three years...

Hire G Williams....

Snyder said at the press conference and also heard this on ******** radio... that they have to go through the whole process of interviewing more than oneperson for the job..

Greg Williams was 17-31 as the Bills head coach
hes good were hes at
i'd be siced if we got Bill Cowher but i doubt it

^^

I don't think you understand. If Bill or ANY other Coach is hired, they are bringing their own folks in bruh. Which means Greg aint stayin and MAYBE theOffense would stay the same.

If Greg stays... EVERYTHING stays the same and we can build from that. If you listen to ANY Skins interviews in the post season, they have ALL said they hopeG.W. stays on and becomes Head Coach

Not getting a shot at the HC job is why Saunders left KC, but skins fans could probably care less if he left. lol

But on the real, he was probably passing through to B-More. Now that would be the*#$#!!!

Back
Top Bottom