Bill Gate's House

I know, I'm late on this. I've had it in my favorites for a while and I wanted to share it with those who have yet to see it. I thought it was anawesome video.
smokin.gif

Funny how a billionaire lives so modest where as people with fractions of his money go above and beyond.

I like the fact that the telephone and tv can follow you around the house - I'd heard of the music and art changing depending on who is in the room but notthe other stuff.

I've been past his house on a boat. The crazy thing is how technologically advanced his house is. Also, my best friend's dad was one of the first 200employees of Microsoft and he's known Gates forever. He talks about some nutty Microsoft parties back in the day. The best is Charles Simonyi rolling up toa party in a chartered helicopter and then giving everyone at the party rides in it all over the Seattle area. This is back when the company parties wereactually at the homes of the execs, because the company wasn't that big.

I saw this video about ten years ago.

It was a video in an included CD with his biography.

I never had the patience to read the biography, but I totally remember this video.

Here's another one for those that didn't get to see this one either. Bill seems like a real laid back, fun guy. Very down to earth.

I've been past his house on a boat.
Myself as well. The funny thing is, it doesn't really stand out compared to the other houses/properites surrounding it. Some real nicepieces of property along the waterfront there. Really unassuming place.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Funny how a billionaire lives so modest where as people with fractions of his money go above and beyond.
It's not as flashy but the technology alone is worth far more than other homes.

Reminds me of nanomachines from MGS4...

Back
Top Bottom