Bill O'Reilly gets OWNED

Remember when it was the liberal guests who ended up looking like sputtering morons on the O'Reilly Factor? Tonight it was the host. Joan Walsh turned the tables.
Her secret?
  • Remain calm.
  • Finish your sentences, even if O'Reilly interrupts you.
  • Do your research and form your soundbites ahead of time.
  • Don't raise your voice higher than Bills, or get more emotional. This way, he looks like the crazy one, as nature intended.
  • Leave no charge unanswered, even if it sounds absurd. Especially if it sounds absurd.
The Salon editor's vitruoso performance led an enraged O'Reilly to the fantastic conclusion that, in fact, Walsh was responsible for the death or abortion doctor George Tiller, because she branded him a hero. Uh, OK! Well, it looks like that's all you have time for. Enjoy your weekend, Bill, and try not to think too much about how you had your @%! handed to you, by a San Francisco liberal. That'll just make you angry.

I cant figure out how to embed a non youtube video but its here: http://gawker.com/5289035/how-to-crush-bill-oreilly

This dude is mad annoying.
mad.gif

the fact that people have to have a gameplan when they talk to dude tells me something lol ... like, im going to war tonight argggggh! ... bills just a #$!+, idunno why people get all butt hurt over dude ...

^ Yea Cam and Dash

It's funny how dude basically wanted her off his show when she shut his ___ up
laugh.gif

Don't Republicans ever get mad that their main representation is hateful, irrational douches like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram, Coulter,etc. akin to how some black people hate like Flava Flav type characters, under the assumption "they're making us all look bad?"

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Don't Republicans ever get mad that their main representation is hateful, irrational douches like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram, Coulter, etc. akin to how some black people hate like Flava Flav type characters, under the assumption "they're making us all look bad?"
yea, we do. bill oreilly is nuts

Don't Republicans ever get mad that their main representation is hateful, irrational douches like O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingram, Coulter, etc. akin to how some black people hate like Flava Flav type characters, under the assumption "they're making us all look bad?"
laugh.gif
have you ever seen radical democrats? it goes both wayshomie ... yall got nancy pelosi as your spokesowoman ... and just for the record, Limbaugh right now, would demolish any democrat in a debate ... dude does hisresearch and doesnt just spit the same old regurgitated bs that hannity and beck spit ...

that was fantastic. dude was demoralized by the end. i would love to see the same thing happen to limbaugh.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

laugh.gif
have you ever seen radical democrats? it goes both ways homie ... yall got nancy pelosi as your spokesowoman ... and just for the record, Limbaugh right now, would demolish any democrat in a debate ... dude does his research and doesnt just spit the same old regurgitated bs that hannity and beck spit ...
Are you serious all he does is talk over people. He might have facts but even when proven wrong all he does is not let his guests state therepoints. Debate anyone my %#%. He cant even win on his own show
roll.gif

I have NEVER heard of so many people saying "I'm gonna throw a party when Bill O'Reilly dies"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Really...I can't recall in my life hearing SO many people saying something like that. Maybe Saddam or Castro. LOL.

He's simply an arrogant, over-opinionated, over rated critic...He's that annoying to ya? Change the channel, like I do.
pimp.gif

[h3]Bill O'Rilley got owned?!?![/h3]You serious??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That lady was a complete moron.
I was laughing the whole time.... she looked ******ed.

these type of shows are so annoying to me because everyone seems to be playing a role instead of actually having a discussion. his guests always end up gettingangry and nothing comes out of it. aren't we supposed to learn from the news?? not get entertained/angry from it??

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[h3]Bill O'Rilley got owned?!?![/h3]You serious??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That lady was a complete moron.
I was laughing the whole time.... she looked ******ed.
We all know how your political views are...

Back
Top Bottom