Bill Walker OMFG

*yawns*

cant beleive a thread like this will get 5 pages

when JRich dunks on 7 footers daily and never even gets a peep

smh.gif
at the recap highlight from nba trying to protect ratliff by saying walkeryammed on speights.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Them dudes still need to calm the %*%+ down over there on the bench...
Com'on, its not like anyone on the celtics is really that enthusiastic

garnett_360_040516.jpg

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by DLo13

Them dudes still need to calm the %*%+ down over there on the bench...
Com'on, its not like anyone on the celtics is really that enthusiastic

garnett_360_040516.jpg
still one of my fav nba pictures ever.

sorry to go against the NT grain but yeah, that was just OK. the reaction was a little much

walker's dunk > chandler's dunk

ratliff had enough time to set himself up for the block, but walker just yammed it on his %%%
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This is what you get when you try to block everything!
laugh.gif

11c6b54c7cc82442597d2ec658c05fae-getty-83019878rt15_knicks_raptors.jpg

Anyways, Walker dunk > Chandler dunk. Walker's was harder to convert.

I just don't think people grasp the concept that Billy has had 3 MAJOR surgeries on his knee and still has bunnies like that. I've seen people havemajor knee surgery and it grounds them for life (McDyess).

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

More shock value in real time.
Exactly...you gump $%@ #$%%$@ didn't see it live. Watching it in real time was much more intense then the replay.

Those who are saying that this dunk was 'ok,' are failing to realize that Bill caught the ball took one step, went straight up and threw it down onTheo.

A lot of these other posterization dunks have the guy getting a full running start and then taking off and jamming it.

Skywalker for real.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all can't be serious.

My man Billy just yammed on a renowned shot blocker. Off a drop step. Power move. With two hands. After three knee surgeries.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all can't be serious.

My man Billy just yammed on a renowned shot blocker. Off a drop step. Power move. With two hands. After three knee surgeries.

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

More shock value in real time.
Exactly...you gump $%@ #$%%$@ didn't see it live. Watching it in real time was much more intense then the replay.

My roommate and I were watching the game live and both jumped out of our seats. Watching the replay or a highlite just isnt going to do it justice. It cameout of nowhere.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Who won the game?
laugh.gif
Philly

Walker's dunk was ridiculous when watching live because you didn't expect it. It looked supernatural, lol. But NT definitely hyped it up with thisthread so I could imagine coming here and seeing six pages about it and expecting to see a lot more. That was a great game all around for a preseason game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all can't be serious.

sick.gif

I'm saying

Originally Posted by eemmwhy

This is what you get when you try to block everything!
laugh.gif

11c6b54c7cc82442597d2ec658c05fae-getty-83019878rt15_knicks_raptors.jpg

Anyways, Walker dunk > Chandler dunk. Walker's was harder to convert.
JO getting up that high after all his injury problems>>>>>>>> my dudes dunk

better vid of walker dunk

yammed
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom