BILLIONAIRE ADOPTS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Smh at you guys calling this dude smart. If I had that type of money I wouldn't even have a license. Why do you need to drink and drive when you can afford a driver 24 hours a day.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

dude is a billionaire and was driving while drunk what an idiot
dude couldnt get a driver for his bently?
indifferent.gif

Overconfidence = weakness
@%#% this guy.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Smh at you guys calling this dude smart. If I had that type of money I wouldn't even have a license. Why do you need to drink and drive when you can afford a driver 24 hours a day.

why buy shoes if you aint gonna wear it? why have a toy and not play with it? but youre right if he was drunk he should of had a driver

indifferent.gif
^seriously! he couldn't afford a cab?
SMH. he's not smart. he killed a person. 
frown.gif
 hope he gets put away

smh at you guys saying not even mad. He just killed somone. If it was someone close to you I highly doubt you'd being signing the same tune.

!$%+ him

Originally Posted by Jay02

smh at you guys saying not even mad. He just killed somone. If it was someone close to you I highly doubt you'd being signing the same tune.

!$%+ him

indifferent.gif
Exactly. Dude could throw a grand at anyone around him to drive him home and it wouldn't make a dent. Throw the book at em.

Originally Posted by Jay02

!$%+ him
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Wow, I didn't know you could sue over wrongful death... I shouldn't be surprised though, it is the US.

So he's potentially facing 30 years in prison and losing a good chunk of money?

Dude would probably serve 10 years max here and not have to worry about losing any money at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

that
+

no jail time?
laugh.gif

Looks like they won't be able to get their hands on the entire $1 billion (or bring their loved one back).
Their civil suit lawyers must be tight.

Back
Top Bottom