Billionaire Writes His Name In The Sand, Two Miles Wide vol. Swag

Crazy
eek.gif

I see the "cool" factor, but I can't help but feel disgusted.

Call me a 'hater' or whatever but I don't think importing an army of foreign workers (slaves) just to dig your name into the sand is money well spent. A child is dying from starvation every six minutes in Somalia after the drought.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Imagine that.. something like tagging your name in the sand (for the hell of it) will create jobs 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These guys truly know how to enjoy their money.. I remember one of these dudes saying "As soon as we make money, we just spend it.. Why hold on to it?" 
30t6p3b.gif
What's it worth? You can't take it with you under this earth?

pimp.gif

lol took me forever to find, it's updside down on google maps

24.345709, 54.324471

EDIT:  then move south a little bit

I still don't see it. The Google Earth picture with the article is too zoomed in so I can't use the coastline as a guide. Someone in the comments says 24° 20.544′N
54° 19.679′E but then what from there?

edit: easier to just type in Futaisi Island - United Arab Emirates, takes you right to it. He must be a Miami Heat fan with that "H."

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

[font=Georgia, 'New Century Schoolbook', 'Nimbus Roman No9 L', serif][/font]

[font=Georgia, 'New Century Schoolbook', 'Nimbus Roman No9 L', serif]Let’s see Donald Trump top this. On a sandy island in Abu Dhabi Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan has inscribed what is in effect the biggest graffiti tag the world has ever seen. Hamad, 63, a scion of the billionaire Abu Dhabi royal family, has gouged his name in capital letters two miles across and half a mile wide. His moniker is so big it can be seen from space (as this Google Earth pic demonstrates). The tip of the “H[/font]

Back
Top Bottom