BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

why should we be interested in the BIN 23 shoes, it isn't like we can actually get them if we wanted them

What a big waste of one of the best Jordans. The 13's are great and can look good with so many different combinations but not with this combination. I really hope these are not the real Premio 13.

sick.gif

smh.gif

So does BIN23 stand for incredibly ugly because all of these have been incredibly gross. NO THANKS!

absolutely horrendous.

who is the ****** that designed these and thought "yeah these are hot, people will love these"

Nike, and specifically JB needs to get some fresh faces up there cuz this aint workin

now these are really ugly. i wouldn't pay close to retail for that crap.

come to think of it, i won't wear them if they were free. worst 13 ever. ... and i aint even a fan of the model.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

no
smh.gif
why would they mess up my favorite jordan
smh.gif

THIS. these gotta be the first XIII colorway in the line that looks like complete $%!* way to go jb.

They look so sloppy, and they're supposed to be premium quality? You could have fooled me

JB is doing this cause they know everybody right now is buying almost anything they make just cause they know they can pimp everybody with a jumpman logo,i bet the 11 bins will be made out of dark brown mangolian dog fur with an all yellow bottom with no ice whats so ever and yall will still beast hard over them,this is what the shoe game has become,reason being=to many brand new so called sneakerheads who buy just about anything jordan brand drops,making jordan brand think they can just throw out anything for sell,yall know some people are going to be up on here when these drop talking about i didnt think i liked them,but these are growing on me,it never fails and jb knows this,it doesnt matter how ugly the shoe is,if jb puts limited on it then all the sheep will beast hard over them just cause.

Back
Top Bottom