Birdman gets interviewed by Frobes, says he's really worth a billion dollars

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

birdman-birds-o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I will never understand why dudes sit and debate about who's worth more or just flat out hate. Puff, Jay and Birdman are self made millionaires. That should be motivation.

Why did he avoid every question? Net worth and How much you make a year are not open ended questions... It's a number..

i seriously hate birdman all he does is brag about how much $$$ he has i can care less about this dude
and that dumb star tattoo he has on hes head
birdman-star-tattoo.jpg

looking like a 1 star dragonball
5493.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Fam, to say that Birdman isn't as good of a businessman as Jay is laughable, at best.
Is he as popular as Jay?  Nope...not even close.

Is he as rich as Jay?  No.  OF COURSE is they pulled all their money out, Jay's would be longer.  Is that even up for debate?  
laugh.gif

Is he as marketable as Jay?  Naw.  Especially with that red star on his dome.    

But for this guy to be on the Forbes list (and in the #4 slot, no less) says A LOT about his business savvy.  He doesn't have the fanbase that Jay-Z has.  He doesn't have the immediate name recognition that Jay-Z has.  Hell, when was the last time he dropped an album?  All of that said, he's STILL  #4 on the Forbes list ahead of a grip of other artists that actually are in the mainstream media every day.   

If that doesn't scream business sense, I don't know what does.  Popularity has nothing to do with business.  MONEY does and he's making a lot of it (not a billion tho 
laugh.gif
).

Well said.

Originally Posted by MikeU

i seriously hate birdman all he does is brag about how much $$$ he has i can care less about this dude
birdman-star-tattoo.jpg

5493.gif
oh snap
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tiburon

He should do an interview for Forbes too.

this

edit: doesn't EVERYONE have doves flocking around INSIDE their home?
I know I do

Dr. Dre also >>>>>>>> this clown
[h1]
[h1]HTC to buy stake of Beats Electronics for $309 million[/h1]
7:52am EDT

By Clare Jim

TAIPEI/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Smartphone maker HTC (2498.TW: QuoteProfileResearchStock Buzz) will buy a 51 percent stake of U.S. company Beats Electronics for $309 million, it said on Thursday, its latest move to fend off rising competition and enhance its branding.

This would be HTC's fifth acquisition this year, as the company fights to increase share in a market where Apple (AAPL.O: QuoteProfileResearchStock Buzz) and Samsung (005930.KS: QuoteProfileResearchStock Buzz) are major players.

"Smartphone prices have been falling. HTC will have to differentiate itself by adding value in content or services," said Richard Ko, an analyst with KGI Securities. He expected more deals will be on the way for HTC.

Beats Electronics, which makes high-end headphones and speakers, was founded by Jimmy Iovine and Dr Dre, a U.S. rapper and music producer.

HTC expects the deal to close in coming months and expects to have a number of products that incorporate Beats technology on the market by the end of the year, said Jason Mackenzie, HTC's president for global sales and marketing.

Iovine, chairman and founder of Beats Electronics, will continue to run the company. He is also chairman of Interscope Records, which produced albums such as Bruce Springsteen's "Born to Run."

At midday trading, shares of HTC had slipped 2.6 percent, trailing the main index's .TWII 0.69 percent loss.

(This story is corrected in the 4th and 6th paragraphs to spell Jimmy Iovine instead of Iovene, and the title of Jason Mackenzie in 5th paragraph to HTC's president for global sales and marketing, not Beats Electronics'.)

(Additional reporting by Sinead Carew in NEW YORK and Argin Chang in TAIPEI; Writing by Faith Hung; Editing by Ken Wills)
[/h1]

If he is... Dude made a dumb move because he would be turning the IRS all over himself...

I guess its possible that his bread is that long, he been puttin in wrk for many years who knows what kinda hustle he got. It don't get any classier than havin birds in the crib

uh i swear some of u guys cant listen, the dude ask birdman how much he think his worth, and he say HE value himself as 1 billion dollar, he even said that he doesnt have a billion dollar yet and its his goal.....damb

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by MikeU

birdman-star-tattoo.jpg

5493.gif
man you sound like a jelly hater lmfao.... man you just hatin cause he made it out the hood and he ballin BELLEE DAT BOIII

I cant call any man thats accumulated that amount of wealth a clown. Id be a clown for that.

Back
Top Bottom