Birdman & Mack Maine - Billionaire Minds

Billionaire-Minds-450x450.png

Anyone checked this joint? Dropped late last night.

Feature-ladened, but definitely some nice cuts on there. NICE production. Khaled talking on every joint gets annoying fast.
mad.gif

Top-notch Birdman bars. Helichoppas every night.

Link.

I'm skeptical, I only wanted to listen to this cause of Mack Maine, he's cool. Birdman isn't.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I'm skeptical, I only wanted to listen to this cause of Mack Maine, he's cool. Birdman isn't.

I feel its the other way around. Birdman's cool Mack Maine aint

Kendrick on this shocked me, his delivery was straight. Ace hood sounds like he spitting the same verse on every song to me so ehhh, Birdman braggadocios flow consistent and expected(billi minds), mack mane had some comedy lines "Me and stunna fly, we should join the air force"

I was just listening to that one song with kendrick lamar....my based god he went in.

Of course this joint is fire...

Dudes wanna act like Birdman don't always have great beats and stuntin' rhymes with the features. All of dudes projects are legit.

So decided to check out this whole thing instead of only DL "B Boys" and "The Fam", and wow, this was just standard YM
wackness. "B Boys", "The Fam", "Dreams Come True", and "Money To Make" are the only true standouts on here that
would get some replay. "Y U Mad" is only good cause it's ironic. Everything else *toilet flush*

**And DJ Khaled graces you with his presence throughout this tape.

Back
Top Bottom