Birthday gift for best friend turning 23

solewoman

Staff member
Hey NT,

Tomorrow is my best friends b-day. He is turning 23 and I have no idea what to get him. Last year I got him 2 LRG shirts (a polo and a t-shirt).

Anywho..I asked him what he wanted and he gave me the usual..."nothing, or It dosen't matter" but I would like to get him something nice.

we are already going to the movies and to dinner but a gift would top it off I think.

What do you guys suggest?

the best gift a woman can give a man
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

devil.gif
no....
alien.gif

and he dosent like the 23's. i thought a gift card to finishline..but i think thats a bit impersonal.

im about to turn 23 in a couple weeks, and if any of my friends get me something from ralph lauren i would be very happy.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Hey NT,

Tomorrow is my best friends b-day. He is turning 23 and I have no idea what to get him. Last year I got him 2 LRG shirts (a polo and a t-shirt).

Anywho..I asked him what he wanted and he gave me the usual..."nothing, or It dosen't matter" but I would like to get him something nice.

we are already going to the movies and to dinner but a gift would top it off I think.

there you go.

devil.gif

a boat?
He's getting at the point where he might want to start recapturing bits of his childhood. How about a telescope or a model train set?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

devil.gif

a boat?
He's getting at the point where he might want to start recapturing bits of his childhood. How about a telescope or a model train set?

Not a boat, I think he meant a tent.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

devil.gif

a boat?

Not a boat, I think he meant a tent.
I think I meant a brand jordan product

All jokes aside a C.D. is always a nice gift without being too personal

[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)]Gift cards are impersonal.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)]What does he like / what is he into ?[/color]

What can you get a 23 year old that he cant get himself? 23 isnt a big year anyway, so I feel that going out to eat would be a good thing to do.

Originally Posted by mario23407

Hey NT,

there you go.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow
laugh.gif

But yea get him a nice wallet, hit up Macy's and pick out a nice leather Polo wallet orsomething
pimp.gif

Hey NT,

pic of you? i mean i gotta feel it..i needa see you to put myself in your situation

Back
Top Bottom