Birthday Ideas for an Ex?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

^^^ agreed, if she's not your girl right now then please tell us the point is to smash or something good.

Remember nice guys DO finish last.
In my case, i was thinking about winning her back but that might be ambitious, I really realllly want to at least get back on very friendly termsagain

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Does she have a new dude yet?

Not yet, but time's tickin

the best gift you could give her is send her to my house for a couple hours
roll.gif

naw im j/p bro. flowers and a card should be a nice gift though.

If there is no ulterior motive by you giving her a gift, than you should expect some type of akwardness. If your not expecting anything than go for it, but ifyou are, than your risking yourself with an unneccessary heartbreak, or diss... good luck!!!

LET GO. Should I ever get a gift for an ex is the day I'll kick myself in the nuts. There are millions of women in the world move on kid.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

If there is no ulterior motive by you giving her a gift, than you should expect some type of akwardness. If your not expecting anything than go for it, but if you are, than your risking yourself with an unneccessary heartbreak, or diss... good luck!!!
I think he's right, plus i feel that she would just take the gift for what it is and the chances of you winning her over are slim unless youhave already begun to?

Back
Top Bottom