Bishop at Aretha Franklin's Funeral Wildin

Yeah, this is news to me too :lol:

I feel like that market her as a Latina without explicitly saying it, if that makes sense.
How does that Paul Mooney quote go again. She’s marketed as being “exotic” yet safe. Without actually having to get a minority

crackin jokes at funeral, then coppin a feel...praise the lord

There's nothing wrong with making a joke to make people smile at a funeral. My dad gave my grandfather's eulogy (his father in law) and told a quick story about how my grandfather tried to fix HIS future father in law's car and screwed it up. It cheered people up for 10 seconds, this clown thought he was at a roast.

He knew what he was doing. Can't laugh at this fam, straight disrespectful.

Last edited:
351A4A6C-7D50-40E2-A12E-A00EDF6AB343.jpeg

Why her boyfriend look like a Down syndrome goku.

Someone get this a girl a nba player

WTF does she find attractive about that dude?
I’ve met him once in nyc , he was chilling in supreme a few months ago, didn’t remember him from snl but this guy code show he did on mtv, coolest dude ever, maybe close to as cool as Paul Rudd this one time at the airport right before antman came out

Not trying to excuse it but I mean regular funerals have ****ery..... so yeah something was likely gonna happen.

I’ve met him once in nyc , he was chilling in supreme a few months ago, didn’t remember him from snl but this guy code show he did on mtv, coolest dude ever, maybe close to as cool as Paul Rudd this one time at the airport right before antman came out
You should date him. Seems like you’re on his D.

Back
Top Bottom