Bishop at Aretha Franklin's Funeral Wildin

Did she ever say anything?

Low-key, @ the 0:21 mark, I legit heard her say, "me too, me too". Most likely in reference to the #Me Too movement against sexual assualt, and not in agreeance with the Taco Bell joke.

Low-key, @ the 0:21 mark, I legit heard her say, "me too, me too". Most likely in reference to the #Me Too movement against sexual assualt, and not in agreeance with the Taco Bell joke.
85C01558-4398-4FDC-8E37-AE7E02F3AAFD.gif

Boyce Watkins has been a clown for a min.

I **** with some of the stuff he says but this time dude was definitely on that bull****

And even in the comment section people were like well she didn’t say anything about it
As if her facial expression didn’t say enough
Some preachers are know for being sleeze balls like that anyway

I **** with some of the stuff he says but this time dude was definitely on that bull****

And even in the comment section people were like well she didn’t say anything about it
As if her facial expression didn’t say enough
Some preachers are know for being sleeze balls like that anyway
Christianity is ALL about women being dumb and having to serve men. It’s no surprise.

Throw this into the “proof the clergy is a sham” bucket

I'm all for worship and belief in God or a force but the problem isn't religion. The problem is the people that utilize it and twist and mold the word to their own benefit. I'm not a religious dude but I'm spiritual. I don't align with one religion they all pretty much have the same schpill at their core.

Last edited:
I'm all for worship and belief in God or a force but the problem isn't religion. The problem is the people that utilize it and twist and mold the word to their own benefit. I'm not a religious dude but I'm spiritual. I don't align with one religion they all pretty much have the same schpill at their core.
Yeah? Read the books it’s based off of. Don’t take my word for it

I'm not anti-religion because I think in general it's a positive thing, but I find it fascinating how people preach the bible, but only pick and choose certain parts of it while ignoring all the other *** backwards parts.

That my friend is called Protestantism. Another contribution brought to you by Northwestern Europe.

I'm not anti-religion because I think in general it's a positive thing, but I find it fascinating how people preach the bible, but only pick and choose certain parts of it while ignoring all the other *** backwards parts.
I’m all for logic, fact, and observable actions. I’ll leave the “hate” at the door all day for a legitimate explanation and proof. This isn’t the place for this convo so I’ll leave it at this, the Bible is Christianity’s worst enemy

Back
Top Bottom