Biting Off More Than You Can Chew Thread Vol. Marquez

I know my fellow nters have experienced this before and have an interesting story. Do tell. BTW.......

I Sip.......

You Drink......

Dude was In Over his Head word to the Fray. And thats my contribution.

roll.gif

Thank god my bet didn't go through last minute. I was hoping for an upset. One thing for sure, I will always bet on Money. Dude is the man.

anybody got the vid of the post fight interview? stupid stream cut to some weird european show after they announced the winner.

I mean.....70 punches? in 12 rounds? That's not a good look
smh.gif
. Floyd was embarrassin' him the whole night in my honest opinion.

Another thing, was Pittsburgh the only city that the Pay Per View cut off in like the middle of the 4th round or somethin' like that for a few seconds?

Originally Posted by socluis90

Thank god my bet didn't go through last minute. I was hoping for an upset. One thing for sure, I will always bet on Money. Dude is the man.

i've been makin $$ off of mone mayweather cause a lot of people at bars around my way get amped up off those hbo series that lead up for the fight. theyalways get amped up for the other guy. thought they would of learned after the hatton fight lol.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Dude went in there to prove a point....i think he could've done more damage but like dude at theend said, he toyed w. him to show that if marquez who went the distance 2wice with pacman couldn't even phase him, what could pac man do?[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But the best part was post fight interviews....!*%# had me rolling in the theater[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also the height advantage plays a part too....pacquaio and floyd have speed, but pacquaios reachwon't help him out[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

if marquez who went the distance 2wice with pacman couldn't even phase him, what could pac man do?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But the best part was post fight interviews....!*%# had me rolling in the theater[/color]
Frazier beats Ali, Foreman Crushes Frazier, Ali K.O's Foreman. Styles make fights my friend.

Back
Top Bottom