BIZARRRE FOODS UNAPRECIATION

cheezybaby

Banned
okay this is for the commercials...im sure the show will be nice and all for the sick $$!%+ in the world, or whenever im in the mood of seeing a dude eating anaked mole rat (probably never) but im not trying to see that ##+* while im eating catching me off gaurd...i know you guys have seen this stuff too and all igotta say is that this is
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and since iketalk cant function without pics heres the sick bastard

pon_bizarre_foods.jpg

what you may think as weird food, people in other countries see as normal

same goes for the "normal" food that you eat, would gross people out in other countries

i'll try just about anything once...but don't tell me what it is til after i eat it...you tell me i'm bout to eat an eye i probably won't oit...

No Reservations >>> Bizarre Foods

My dude Anthony is chillin in Sao Paolo with two fine Brazilians right now. His life is great.

i saw a commercial for the dude at the theatre. nasty.
one place, they rot the meat till theres bugs all over it, then they cook it and eat it.
then they had the usual live cooked bugs on a stick and horse !!*.

that guy is wild. every time I think he isn't going to eat something, he does...and then he says it's delicious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

No Reservations >>> Bizarre Foods

My dude Anthony is chillin in Sao Paolo with two fine Brazilians right now. His life is great.

roll.gif

i was just watching that and told my pops i was going to brazil this summer

yo dis show is piff i would actually eat some of the stuff they show...but i have my limits, like bulls testicles
sick.gif
thats a no no im my book

Back
Top Bottom