Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

Mr Anleu, yeah they should be out now in all the DTLR's in area, this week prolly.
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

calling out jmad............... shed some light or any body. i really dont want this to be an east coast thing again.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

BLK/RED FOAMPOSITES HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN RELEASING. I LIVE IN MD AND CALLED MY LOCAL DTLR STORE. THEY GOT EM IN LAST FRIDAY. THA MANAGER'S GOT MINE ON HOLD UNTIL THIS FRIDAY!!! SO ANYONE WITH A NEARBY DTLR STORE, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK AT THE STORE OR CALL THEM AT LEAST TO SEE WHETHER OR NOT THEY'VE GOTTEN EM IN STOCK!!! And to Mr. Anleu, the manager at waldorf DTLR told me that they're the only store with em right now but other stores should be gettin' em in soon. Either way, I'm boosted.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

I want a pair bad, but I dont go home (only place I can get them) till december.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Air Bound F/T Foamposites Sz. 12 need a 13 AIM: vcof2006 email [email protected]

I'm at dtlr in wheaton and I just copped them. The manager says they weren't supposed to come out yet but he put them out because they didn't have a release date. He said he heard they where supposed to come out around thanksgiving. He also said that the black and cactus are in the system so that means that some stores have them but that they do have a release date which he won't know until he gets them. I will post pics when I get home of the breds.

Here are the pics. Sorry for the bad quality I took them on my sidekick.

Here they are WITHOUT FLASH

Here they are WITH FLASH

AS you can see they do have a shiny gloss to them unlike the dull all black foams.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

I ENVY YOU RETROJTINO. HEY BRO IM AT WORK MY BAD I COULDNT CALLYOU. IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW BUT GOT MY IPHONE ON ME SO EMAIL ME. BTW HOW MUCH YOU GOT THEM FOR?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^Take a time machine to 2002, and you'll get your wish. I'm so glad I have my bred pro's. That why i'm not tripping on this release.
Washington Wizards

Solid sole?

ezpass.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

INFO NEEDED ON SAN FRANCISCO/BERKELEY RELEASE: when/where?

Thanks, much appreciated. These will make a fantastic birthday present to myself.

THE PICS UP THERE JUSTIFY THE SHOE. I LIKE THEM EITHER CLEAR SOLE OR SOLID THESE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE MY FIRST LOVE
NIKE Talking Since
'94

They could have done so much better on the Breds.

Doesn't mean I won't be looking into purchasing during the next F&F. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Saw these in person today, and they are gorgeous. The soild red sole still looks mad nice...
TeamVintageHeat
Never too old..​
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

Quote:
Is it just me, or do these have that "glossy coat" that the blk/blk penny foams lack?

YES SIR you are CORRECT. I have been posting about that here and there and no one else seems to take notice. The all black penny 1's have no gloss. They look mad dry. These have the nice coat that usually put on all black foams. As a matter of fact the gloss on these were done real well, just like the 2000 black foam retro.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Those pics without the flash have changed my mind big time. Those are officially hot. Too bad I am not nearly in a financial position to drop $200 on a pair of kicks right now.

Instead I'll get some Sea Glow and spiff up my blue Foams!
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

BEAUTIFUL.

CALLING OUT JMAD AGAIN....... ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE WEST? MAINLY LA
THANKS IN ADVANCE
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Back
Top Bottom