Black/Blue VI`s

I came across these while browsing the web the other day,,

their pretty nice,,wouldnt have mind seeing those release,,pretty nice samples if you ask me,,have any of you seen this,,sorry if already discussed

Customized infareds, not samples.

They would be an instant classic if released. But no, JB refuses to appease us anymore.

These are hella nice, I like blue over red so blue colorways are usually over red colorways in my book.

what a dope custom. . .
but knowing JB, if these were released they would put these in a pack with a hankerchief and a pair of socks for $550

smh.gif
at customizing such classics

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Those are pretty nice, but they look like fakes...
Everything looks fake around here...they're customs..they're real..and they're nice. Just leave it as that...

LOL....

Those are mine. I had them painted by NT's very own KVN back when the first came out.

Looking back on it I wouldn't have had them customized. I had 3 deadstock pairs of black infrared VI's and figured what the hell...

Funny that the picture still floats around.

^^^^^^Very well executed. Looks like they were made like that from the factory.

My biggets complaint with Jordan Brand is that, after they butchered every other classic AJ from I-XIV. They skimped us out on the VI's.

I mean every other numbered Jordan got at least 5 different retroed colorways, and yet the beloved VI's only got three.
DAMN you JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

As much as I loved hearing the news of the Carmines being retroed, it enfuriates me that we wont be able to pick up a single pair of VI's without having toshell out for some unwanted XVII's.

Back
Top Bottom