Black/Cactus Penny Foams

deez penny foams r copped
I GOT A CATSCAN AND I HAD MONEY ON MY MIND

wow surprisely those are nice..
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

I like the subtle green as aposed to a very bright/neon.

Yea I'll take a pair.
"A man must have a code." - Bunk​

Really cool looking shoe
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

Ill be coppn just becasue couldnt get my hands on foams that recently dropped
"Before we let you leave your commander must cross this field,Present himself before my army, but his head between his legs and kiss his own ***."

i wish they made the sole "pop" more, a stronger more apparent neon green
See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

Nah, Nike got the colors right this time. Its a subtle green and I like that. Not too bright and not too dull. Damn I guess Nike already claimed my $400. My Voltages are gonna have to wait til 09 to breath fresh air. Sigh. That color green is damn close to the Voltages...

"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

WOW :wow:
eek.gif

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Quote:
I just did a complete 180 on these. That catalog sketch did no justice for these.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

early catalog pics were ok.... now that we can actually see the real shoes these are HOT!!!

i missed out on the blue penny foams cuz i was on vacation... DAMMIT

hopefully i can grab these and the black/red

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

i just crapped myself......i hated the catalog pic..but these are lovely
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

wow $200 thats steep so i am only going to be able to cop 1 of the 3 ( i am not balling like some of you) but i think since i like random stuff i am getting the blk/cac. dang i admit i have not read all three pages is that price final? if so this sucks for me. i remember when they first released and they had those ads in s.i where you called the number and heard littel penny. i was like 10 and i told my mom i had to call this 800# and after she looked at the page laughed and dialed for me. haha.
EDIT:
if they were neon i might buy 2 pairs even though it might take a little extra savings on my part (or my girlfriend being sweet, haha).
"i don't care what people think, people are stupid." -charles barkley
-one

Back
Top Bottom