Black Canvas Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap *PICS*

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity .com - Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap BlackCanvas Detailed Look
In addition to the [Black Red OG Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap], Jordan Brand is set to release two retro+ colorways of the Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap on Nov. 22nd. As part of this release, Jordan Brand is set to release an all Black Canvas Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap. The Black Canvas AJ1 Retro High Strap features a Black Canvas upper with a Black Leather Swoosh and a Black nylon tongue. To break up the Black, the Black Canvas AJ1 features a White midsole. As is the case with all of the strapped Air Jordan Retro 1s, the strap is removable.

The Black Canvas Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap is set to release on Nov. 22nd at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Tech Info: 11/22/2008 Air Jordan 1 High Strap
342132 011 Black/White
$110.00

2hovdd0.jpg

vzvpuf.jpg

vfuv4p.jpg

2chm8me.jpg

Peace.

MaZe

they look clean, but money is tight, i need to save for the 11/12 =/

copped. need sum black shoes for the winter and these will be it. and they canvas
pimp.gif

Oh, nice! They actually look very good.

BUT, Nike should have really put this c/o and material on an Air Force 1 High or dunk instead. Leave the 1s alone already. Please. I mean, %@+ is a Jordan witha strap!? The phats and velcros are bad enough.

The only pair of 1's I'm getting this month are the black/reds. Too much other stuff about to drop. I just really don't understand why they addedthe strap.
It seems like me and everyone else is just going to throw it away. JB should have put that "strap money" towards better quality.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pass. im bored with jb
eek.gif
me too
laugh.gif

but must admit 23s, black/red strap 1s, and 11/12 pack, spizikes(both pair) got me a lil excited
pimp.gif

but on the other had JB is finishing the year strong
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

At this point im just tired of all the 1's

^^^QFT seems like more 1s been released then OG 1s released
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

not a good look at all
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom