Black Cat 4 Legit Check

From where? If from like ebay ask for pics of inside of tongue, insoles, and air bubble. I once bought some military blue 4s online and when I got them the air Jordan oninside of the tongue wasn't upside down, the tongue wasn't round, and there was glue running onto the air bubble and so I knew they were fake. Your tongue looks good though but Its not enough pics to know. They could be good quality fakes or real.

From where? If from like ebay ask for pics of inside of tongue, insoles, and air bubble. I once bought some military blue 4s online and when I got them the air Jordan oninside of the tongue wasn't upside down, the tongue wasn't round, and there was glue running onto the air bubble and so I knew they were fake. Your tongue looks good though but Its not enough pics to know. They could be good quality fakes or real.
Okay i've asked for them, thanks for your help

the tongue and flight logo doesnt look aligned well in the third pic, and they arent laced properly, if in DS condition

Last edited:
OP -The pair you posted are 100% legit

Everything is all correct, overall shape, materials, shoe tag & box ...you can even see "The shot" poster tucked under the shoes in the 5th pic.

Last edited:

OP -The pair you posted are 100% legit

Everything is all correct, overall shape, materials, shoe tag & box ...you can even see "The shot" poster tucked under the shoes in the 5th pic.
What do you think would be a good price to pay for these then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom