Black Cement 3 2011 Legit Check

I bought these back when I started to collect sneakers and

thought the price looked good so didn't think twice about checking the shoes (go me),

and now not knowing if they are fakes or authentic haunts me. Thanks in advance.

mfraser94 mfraser94 aside from the tongue these look good to me. Be careful next time, you've probably heard it before: if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Do your research. Check market values. In the mean time, rock em bro! They will be as authentic as your confidence level. If you feel good, you'll look good. Not every shoe is perfect, only haters will point it out. Especially on these classics. Don't overthink it.

I'm not an expert on 3s but have been doing a lot of research since I'm also looking as well.

Besides the poor stiching of the tongue I believe there are " Windows peaks" below the "I" at the heel. Might need a better picture to confirm this .

View media item 2092353

betlo2387 betlo2387 thanks man, I should have done my research but just wasn't thinking at the time, I plan on rocking them regardless gotta learn from your mistakes! pclee pclee yeah I just looked back at the shoes and there is a widow peek there.

Last edited:
Are the elephant print smooth or have texture? Is the tongue smooth or have the tumbled leather texture feel? The stitching and jumpman looks legit, so I'm not sure if this is actually fake or not.

Take a pictue of the bottom of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom