Black Cement 3's LC / PC?

Legit check for these Black Cement 3's please :smile: They're from an ebay seller "cadillaccam" 

Price check for BC 3's in normal sizes and gs sizes as well? Thanks in advance! 

I think the shoes are fake.  The tongues look pretty choppy and the cuts of the elephant print look a little too high.

I think the shoes are fake.  The tongues look pretty choppy and the cuts of the elephant print look a little too high.
Thanks for your input. I'll continue waiting for other people's opinions on this :smile: 

i agree. the box is consistant with overseas pairs (no sugg. retail tab) but it has the us size sticker on the inside of the shoe(in addition to previous reasons). if it were me i would stay away from them but wait for other people's opinion.

i agree. the box is consistant with overseas pairs (no sugg. retail tab) but it has the us size sticker on the inside of the shoe(in addition to previous reasons). if it were me i would stay away from them but wait for other people's opinion.
The perforations are there where the MSRP was removed. Shape, tongues, Eprint cuts, sloppy red eyelets, short prod dates, etc. are all tells of fakes though.

Yeah these are GM replicas.. Send them back bro.
Thanks for all your input :smile: I haven't purchased them, fortunately. 

Back
Top Bottom