Black Cement III Jordan Cleat =D

eek.gif

please someone fill us in with info

on a side note anyone who is looking for some cleats footlocker i just checked had a size 12 in some 6's for i think 69.99

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Smart guys... These are FOOTBALL cleats.

You cannot wear Football cleats for baseball.
Finally somebody said something...Football cleats and Baseball cleats are 2 totally different kinds of cleats..Football cleats and baseball wouldnt mix very well..IMO at least...

JB DROP SOME BASEBALL CLEATS...After all Jordan did play baseball not football didnt he??

Shortstop FTW
tongue.gif

whats wrong with wearing football cleats for baseball? personally i've worn both types for baseball and actually prefer football cleats due to the mid height, but nothing wrong with doing that
For me its baseball cleats only...Football cleats and me just dont mix..I also like the mid height cleats but thats why currently Im wearing 2K5s..Ijust dont think hyou get the same amount of traction as baseball cleats when your running the bases when you wear football cleats...

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I'll buy for coaching baseball. I miss baseball too much, but coaching is as close as I'll get.
Nothing personal, but wearing cleats when coaching
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
....get yourself a nice pair of turfs

Damn I wonder if i should get these instead of superbad 2's for football season. But they look kinda heavy.

jus to make us even more mad JB is releasing these n prob not giving us the real pair

i could be wrong because i truthfully cant remember which IIIs are gonna be in the CDP

I got the dope on this one.

Retro III football cleats:
324822-061 Jordan Retro III D (Detachable) - Black/Fire Red/Cement Grey
324822-161 Jordan Retro III D - White/Fire Red

OG colors and materials from the basketball shoes. Look unbelievable!

Eastbay exclusive. Will launch somewhere between June 15 - July 1. $125 retail. Sizes 8-14, 15, 16.

My girl tells me this: She says that EB is so tripping on these and that they are unbelievable. She says EB already got pro's lining up for 'em.

wow, i wasn't expecting it to look like the retro 3's with cleats replacing the sole.
i thought they be more cleat looking, and inspired by the 3's.
damn.

125? And releasing in June? Last year they released in April and were 94.99 on Eastbay. I think I will pass especially with no new technology(like the Superbad2 or Assassains)

Back
Top Bottom