Black Child banned from Columbus Swimming Pool. VOL. Ohio takes another...

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by Antidope

What was the original ruling, I didnt see it anywhere in the article or maybe I missed it.
The original ruling was that they violated Ohio's civil rights laws.

How is that controversial? Thats what I would expect to happen

The incident was controversial, not the ruling. 

The poster that said the ruling was controversial probably misspoke. 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

In 20 years or so, when these old racist hags die out, hopefully the US will be a much better place 
tired.gif

In 20 years or so, they'll be replaced by their offspring. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kickstart

In 20 years or so, when these old racist hags die out, hopefully the US will be a much better place 
tired.gif

nerd.gif
so true but hey let the ninners  dream as suckle on society's a n us

outside of a perm what are the other products that most other women dont use?

hell non black women get perms for curly hair

Washington, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia > California > New York > Wyoming>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ohio  

smh @ racist ignorance.
white only tho??  excellent.  

lady thinks the chemicals from that little girls hair products were contaminating the pool?  wait till she see's what the chemicals from my bowels can do

tired.gif

nerd.gif

Doesn't every generation usually get less racist though? Older people on my mom's side of the family hate my dad for being white (even though they are physically white themselves) but the younger people couldn't care less.

I'll never forget when Joakim Noah said "who tells their friends they're going on vacation to Ohio"?

Straight disrespectful lulz right there.

tired.gif

nerd.gif

Doesn't every generation usually get less racist though? Older people on my mom's side of the family hate my dad for being white (even though they are physically white themselves) but the younger people couldn't care less.

quotes for truth. Its definitely gonna get smaller as generations replace older people. There will always be stereotypes and racial profiling, but it will definitely get better

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its a private pool and so they can do WHATEVER they want. I love this because black women use FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR too many hair products. That stuff is nasty.

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/...t=93a258c4e86a2eb8ce1a2e5d575a29352316dd0.gif

Both of yall are clown status.

To make matters worse the sign says "Public"

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its a private pool and so they can do WHATEVER they want. I love this because black women use FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR too many hair products. That stuff is nasty.

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/...t=93a258c4e86a2eb8ce1a2e5d575a29352316dd0.gif
You used far too many letters
Thanks for ruining one of the classic gifs
Both of yall very feminine complaining about how much hair product people put in their hair
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom