black foamposite pro 1 december 2010 anyone?????

I was on 23isback and seen this info along with a silver colorway for November wanted to know if anyone else heard this or have pics something??

I heard that they're droppin all black Foam One's again around Nov/Dec.
I hope they do because I missed out the last go around and current prices are pretty high.

It is on there. I was thinkin the same thing earlier when I saw Silver 1's in November and Black 1's in December.

i wouldnt mind another pair
pimp.gif

but I doubt its happening,atleast not this year...2 foams already dropped, 3, possibly 4 more scheduled to drop..then again its Nike,so who knows

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great news and i agree with putting in work, please ICY sole NIKE...

Thanks

THIS
pimp.gif

If they do drop again Ill cop this time if that sole is ICY.

dam now to think of it imagine a black pair of black ones with a 2010 mold, that will look worse than the eggplants from this year... hope they official

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks

THIS
pimp.gif

why mess up a good thing? da flat black penny foamposites are CLASSICS..there's a reason they're worth almost as much as royal blue foamposite
wink.gif

nike-foamposite-one-retro-black-released-1.jpg

nike-foamposite-one-retro-black-released-main.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah da foamposite PROS that i can care 2 craps about sure you can throw a clear sole on em.

Originally Posted by Redrum

I heard that they're droppin all black Foam One's again around Nov/Dec.
I hope they do because I missed out the last go around and current prices are pretty high.

I missed out too bro,i dont know what i was smoking.
mad.gif
...i just got the all black pros

but the all black ones look way better than pros....nice pics^^
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks

THIS
pimp.gif

why mess up a good thing? da flat black penny foamposites are CLASSICS..there's a reason they're worth almost as much as royal blue foamposite
wink.gif

nike-foamposite-one-retro-black-released-1.jpg

nike-foamposite-one-retro-black-released-main.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah da foamposite PROS that i can care 2 craps about sure you can throw a clear sole on em.

Those 1's are crack... keep the blk sole on those if they re release

Flat black penny's are a big fail IMO. Nothing close to the black foam pros. Yeah, you can beat them up and wear them out wherever, but why cop a pair of $200 retail kicks to beat up?

^ I don't think the term"beat up" applies to foams
pimp.gif

Ive had my black foams for 2+ years. I used them to ball. in the rain. snow. work. etc. and they are simply TANKS.and if they get dirty,wipe them down and they look as good as new. you can wear them with anything, and we all know the comfort on foams is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so for $200 i wouldnt mind "beating up" a pair of foams because I know it will last me.
but just in case, i had to double up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ I don't think the term"beat up" applies to foams
pimp.gif

Ive had my black foams for 2+ years. I used them to ball. in the rain. snow. work. etc. and they are simply TANKS.and if they get dirty,wipe them down and they look as good as new. you can wear them with anything, and we all know the comfort on foams is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so for $200 i wouldnt mind "beating up" a pair of foams because I know it will last me.
but just in case, i had to double up
pimp.gif
QFT 

The only problem I have with my pair is that theres dust in the little holes on the sole. I tried wearing them in the rain to "wash" them out, but no. Icey sole will make them better though.

Back
Top Bottom