BLACK FRIDAY 2012

You know what i think people are doing for Amazon.

putting it in their carts and then just waiting for the lightning deal to come to buy.

yall should try that

Is assassins creed good?

Semester is about to be up and I'll need something for winter break.

2k isn't fun anymore.

Assassins creed 3 is dope man so much to do and multiplayer is fun also..

any word on upcoming deals on wwe 13 or the new nfs? 

Lol I know that tv sold out because I just bought it for my sister at that time. I only knew about it because amazon put up the link on facebook.

If it helps, just "like" amazon on facebook and you'll probably get lucky with a deal. But if you don't have fb, then I guess refreshing the page might help.

Last edited:
Hit up Walmart,nothing too crazy but picked up some Blu Rays....Had a ton of everything,only one that sold out was Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter....

xqgg2x.jpg

Is assassins creed good?

Semester is about to be up and I'll need something for winter break.

2k isn't fun anymore.
I can't speak on AC3, but from playing various AC games.

I like exploring the environments, assassinating people, and climbing tall ....

Basically I like the adventure aspect of the series.

The fighting gets repetitive really fast.
You know what i think people are doing for Amazon.

putting it in their carts and then just waiting for the lightning deal to come to buy.

yall should try that
I did that with the 50in for $300.

No dice.

Last edited:
im still debating getting this need for speed. demo was super fun.
anyone else get it

i just bought need for speed, not into those sim racing games, hopefully it's fun. All i have is madden and Nba2k might as well give it a try.

went to two wal marts and no signs of any video games...smh..had to settle for a couple of blu rays..

still looking for fifa.

Got Halo 4 at Target equipped w/ a $20 Target Gift Card and Walking Dead Blu Season 2 for $20. Got various Blu-Rays off Amazon (Prometheus, Heroes Season 4, Moneyball, Cabin In The Woods.)

Is it just me or not nearly the deals this year as last year? Not much caught my eye. Last year I felt like a junkie avoiding temptations left and right.

if anyone likes crooks & castles here you go..50% off their online shop but only for an hour each day. rest of the day is 40% off
blackfriday-1.jpg

I love crooks and castles, but their prices online WITH THE 50% OFF is as much as it is in some stores on a decent sale

Only wanted 2 things (madden from walmart and tennis classics from best buy).  Went a walmart buy my job no maddens.  Went to a walmart a little bit farther, got my madden.  Went to a best buy the crib, line was cray and didn't realize that it opened at 12 am (got in line at 10).  Called a walmart by the crib and asked if they were price matching, they said yes, diddy bop'ed my way to walmart got my tennis classics, now i'm home chilling.  Being on the other side of black friday (a shopper and not a worker) makes me realize why people go crazy on this day. Also use the price matching if they're doing it.

Back
Top Bottom