Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody know of any Black Friday sales with music stuff? In the market for a new mixer, my Behringer mixer is giving out on me on the right side. Also any software, sounds, etc.
Nah man the sales usually suck. Guitar Center usually has some bs %15 sale but only when you spend a certain amount. smh! 
mean.gif

Bros I just came up on the deal of the year! Got a Samsung 55" UN55F6300 that retails for $1,599.00 for $611.05!

1. Bought a $400 gift card from Dell and got a $75 gift card for free.
2. Bought the TV advertised for $897.99
3. Comes with a $300 E gift card afterwards.
4. After taxes and the gift card comes out to $611.05.
5. YEA I'M STOKED!

Might sell the gift card to some site for 80% back since I never shop at Dell. All this thanks to SD!

Link for the deal. If it's still live I'd def do it. If you buy 2 $400 gift cards that $150 in free money that you can use towards the TV.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6475972-sam...-cashstar-deal-for-897-99-free-shipping-dell?

Picked up a 32" LED Vizio from Target for $200 (early Christmas gift from my parents). It's for my bedroom, so I didn't need anything fancy, and it's definitely an upgrade from my current 19" Sanyo.

Last edited:
Vizio is a very solid brand as well. Comes from the same factories as Sony I believe. Congrats and Enjoy

Vizio is a very solid brand as well. Comes from the same factories as Sony I believe. Congrats and Enjoy

Yup, very familiar with Vizio. We have it in the living room, and my parents have one in their bedroom.

Thanks man, just figured I'd share the size and pricing info in case anyone wanted to jump on the deal before BF.

i think i might grab a BF4 from gamestop/walmart and trade it up to amazon for the x1. $35 for new xb1 that way :smokin

Just a heads up if you guys are My Best Buy Elite members you should have an email allowing you to shop their Black Friday deals today online. I picked up that surface for $200, that 55" LG, and that 128GB flash drive. Have 3/4 of my holiday shopping done for my family already. I love the convenience. Best Buy just went up a few notches in my book.

What is the model # on that TV?

Did my Black Friday shopping this morning online with Best Buy. They have it open to elite members.

Picked up:

World War Z 7.99
Great Gatsby 7.99
Zero Dark Thirty 7.99
Pacific Rim 7.99
Star Trek into Darkness 7.99
Mad Men season 5 $9.99
The Last of Us ( Which ive been waiting for)

Unless Amazon comes with some crazy stuff for Black Friday or Cyber Monday Im pretty much done. Wanted to get that Vizio M Series at Bestbuy but want the 55" ! Great price for the 50" tho

Did my Black Friday shopping this morning online with Best Buy. They have it open to elite members.

Picked up:

World War Z 7.99
Great Gatsby 7.99
Zero Dark Thirty 7.99
Pacific Rim 7.99

Do you plan on watching any of these movies before friday?

If so which ones?

If you do watch any of those movies b4 friday, would you post your thoughts on them in this thread?

Looking for a set of Knives for my kitchen.

Where are those deals?

You'd probably be better off buying a quality chef's knife and paring knife, maybe a smaller Santoku knife as well and you can do a majority of all your cutting with those three. You rarely will need all the extra knives that come in those big piece sets. Spend the money on the 2-3 higher quality knives that you'd do 90% of your cooking with and just get a cheaper/generic knife set.

If so which ones?
If you do watch any of those movies b4 friday, would you post your thoughts on them in this thread?

Honestly I probably wont even have time |I
I have a decent lil collection and these are movies I wanted to see and missed them when they were in the theater. At that price its cheaper to own than seeing them in the theater so might as well buy em :D

those minis on staples are out of stock and my order still hasnt shipped

getting worried now

If so which ones?

Honestly I probably wont even have time
tired.gif

I have a decent lil collection and these are movies I wanted to see and missed them when they were in the theater. At that price its cheaper to own than seeing them in the theater so might as well buy em
happy.gif
I do the exact same thing with games.

Pacific Rim and Zero Dark Thirty are both great movies and solid additions to a Blu-Ray collection. World War Z is definitely worth a watch and if you like it, it's a great price. I still need to see Gatsby.

Looking for a set of Knives for my kitchen.

Where are those deals?
You'd probably be better off buying a quality chef's knife and paring knife, maybe a smaller Santoku knife as well and you can do a majority of all your cutting with those three. You rarely will need all the extra knives that come in those big piece sets. Spend the money on the 2-3 higher quality knives that you'd do 90% of your cooking with and just get a cheaper/generic knife set.
This knife set is only 69.99, normally 199.99

http://bfads.net/Item/Macys-Black-F...ational-Fine-Edge-Pro-10pc-Cutlery-Set/141223

EDIT:  Pacific Rim is the corniest movie of the year. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom