Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolocopter. Son thought he was doin it with the 75 dollar timbos

I keep tryna tell cats... 6" premium wheats willll never be under 150 unless some mom n pop takin the L. Ive been goin to timberland outlets for 15 yrs never once seen it. Have owned a half dozen wheats and the lowest i ever paid was 129.99 cus i had footlocker/finishline bux or summin.

anyone know if mitchell and ness ship to Canada?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks
do they have a deal yet that I missed? basically the only thing I'm looking for this year.
I just want a houston rockets  hat
frown.gif
pimp.gif

I keep tryna tell cats... 6" premium wheats willll never be under 150 unless some mom n pop takin the L. Ive been goin to timberland outlets for 15 yrs never once seen it. Have owned a half dozen wheats and the lowest i ever paid was 129.99 cus i had footlocker/finishline bux or summin.

it depends were u live.... i've seen em at marshalls and burlington coat factory both places had em for 80 bucks..

black and wheat 6 inch and no not the ones with the "other sole"

Hatclub buy one get one 40% off. Not sure if da membership is included bit usually in stores it's a little better deal maybe 50% offf da second ?

i didn't want to flame but definitely was lol over the budget timbs
+1 for those comforters, 2x ftw!

Via amazon digital download for playstation

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Batman: Arkham Origins - $29.99 - 50% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Battlefield 4 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Deadpool - $19.99 - 60% Off
FIFA 14 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Grand Theft Auto V - $33.99 - 43% Off
The Last of Us - $34.99- 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $29.99 - 40% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
NCAA Football 14 - $39.99 - 33% Off
Saints Row IV - $29.99 - 50% Off
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $11.99 - 70% Off - Includes Vita version
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $34.99- 42% Off
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - $24.99 - 58% Off

PS3 Bundles
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit
Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $49.98 - 38% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit
Battlefield 4 Bundle - $84.98 - 23% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit
Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $29.99 - 50% Off
Saints Row IV Bundle - $39.98 - 43% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

PS4
Killzone Shadow Fall - $49.00 - 18% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Knack - $49.00 - 18% Off - Additional $5 Credit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Lol to whoever tried to cancel my ****. you still need a phone number so jokes on you. ******g scum got no family to go to lol

it depends were u live.... i've seen em at marshalls and burlington coat factory both places had em for 80 bucks..

black and wheat 6 inch and no not the ones with the "other sole"

Where? California? Texas?

Im tellin u man... i been rockin with timbs since i can remember. Ive neverrr seen it. Even ten years ago when retro Js were hittin clearance racks for 59.99 and airmaxes were goin for 39.99 wheats were still a buck fitty. My mom used to be tight that was the only thing i ever wanted come the winter

Django Blu-Ray was $7.99 (Blu-ray, DVD, Digital, UV) on Amazon up to $9.99 now.

Where? California? Texas?

Im tellin u man... i been rockin with timbs since i can remember. Ive neverrr seen it. Even ten years ago when retro Js were hittin clearance racks for 59.99 and airmaxes were goin for 39.99 wheats were still a buck fitty. My mom used to be tight that was the only thing i ever wanted come the winter

Connecticut

i get what ure sayin tho...growing up it was a pain to the timbs.. could never find em for cheap

so i was surprised when i saw em at marshalls.... for that price

does the north face website ever have deals for black friday? i really want that himalayan parka and a venture jacket...

you just dont look hard enough. my marshalls had wheats for $99.99 a couple weeks ago. and unless things have changed timberland usually includes them in their friends and family sale. granted i havent bought a pair in years because i bought 4 when timberland had a 40% f&f code a couple years back

Connecticut

i get what ure sayin tho...growing up it was a pain to the timbs.. could never find em for cheap

so i was surprised when i saw em at marshalls.... for that price

I live in CT too and was pretty sure that I've seen Timbs hit those prices too, but son had me wondering if I was tripping :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom