Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I went back and checked amazon again today. I was able to get a 64gig MicroSD for 35 shipped. Ended up copping that a Anker external battery and a case for my Note 3.... Def gonna be a good Xmas....

I swear I posted about that Mitchell and Ness code once a week for like the last month in the coupon thread. As soon as that thing got posted I hopped on and copped 2 Baseball Jerseys and a bulls championship tee.

got the 2ds from walmart for 99 :smokin barely ..tried to switch accounts couldnt even add it ..think i got the last one :lol:

picking up all kinds of other lil toys and such

going to go instore and try to get the electric scooter

Anyone know any deals involving sweatpants :nerd:

Preferably with the elastic on the bottom. Trying to scoop a few pairs for

Unless you watch a LOT of sports, then this fact shouldn't deter you from copping.
I've been watching a true 120hz Samsung for so long, the 60hz is extremely annoying.
As I stated earlier, 60hz to 120hz doesn't make that much of difference to people who aren't heavy sports fans.

Don't get hung up on specs.

Last edited:
Nice that's what's up bro, I've got a ewg setup I need to get installed along with headers.

Any eastbay discounts?

Are these tims cool guys
View media item 672355

Naw.

Theyre a step above the naked joints from a few pgs back but the materials different. The sole should be 3 pieces with authentic stitching and two dif colors. Your soles is glued to the heal with fake stitching and all one color

Naw.

Theyre a step above the naked joints from a few pgs back but the materials different. The sole should be 3 pieces with authentic stitching and two dif colors. Your soles is glued to the heal with fake stitching and all one color
Hmmm show me the ones your talking about. I don't know jack about them, those have been collecting dust in my closet lol

So just different materials? Im not seeing much difference.

Whats the deal with eastbay for tomorrow

Dray here

Anyone got any info on deals for a washing machine?
Pretty much all I'm copping this Black Friday

Thanks for the info on the printer and mugs

Haha fools prices will be even. Harper when stores try to unload goods for new year products

Also try to end the winter quater
on a good note

I'm looking for a laptop, should I go to Best Buy, Frys, or Check online? (What websites if I check online?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom