Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple of billion dollar corporations are the ones in control, because of them you see what people are doing acting like their live depends on getting these things. People killing each other, people acting a fool. While the wealthy just sit back and collect money. 

Btw the best buy over here had the WORST deals :rofl: I went with a homie for support, I knew I wasn't buying ****. And them ****** had the nerve to put in there phone cases buy one get one half off :stoneface:

couple of billion dollar corporations are the ones in control, because of them you see what people are doing acting like their live depends on getting these things. People killing each other, people acting a fool. While the wealthy just sit back and collect money. 
QFT

you know kanye was right were all slaves. Theyre a couple of people that control and they decide whats going to happen, and you see how people will react. SMH 
yeah just like he said the Kardashian's open the road for biracial relationships .. SMH!

Had to cop for when bae comes and cleans my room View media item 672457
Saw that at Target yesterday, pretty nice in person, almost copped, wishing I did now, smh.

I went to Target, Warlmart and Kohls last night. Kohls was by far the worse of the two, they had lines that looped around the stores for people waiting to buy. It seriously looked like a Jordan release inside the store. My girl was looking for a cheaper crockpot (she had bought one from Target earlier) and once we saw how long the wait line was, it was like **** it :smh:

Like I said we hit Target earlier, had some nice TV deals, there was 47' Vizio for $479 that was calling me, but I didn't pickup after a few rings. Had some nice cameras on sale, but ill stick w/ my phone for now. Walmart was pretty dead, im sure everybody came by than though. All in all, my first Black Friday experince was good, walked away with Advil Liquid Gel Caps for $2.99 and SkyFall Blu-Ray for $9.00 :smokin

you know kanye was right were all slaves. Theyre a couple of people that control and they decide whats going to happen, and you see how people will react. SMH 
KTT is that way..

broke boy.

anyone know of any good deals for cameras? 
laugh.gif

also can the OP maybe rename this for cyber monday too? that would be convenient.

Last edited:

Co-sign. Brutha keepin it 300 like the Romans

Btw the best buy over here had the WORST deals :rofl: I went with a homie for support, I knew I wasn't buying ****. And them ****** had the nerve to put in there phone cases buy one get one half off :stoneface:
You go to the galleria or sharpstown locations
Waiting until later to pick up Batman Origins, didnt feel like the headache this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom