Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I copped was a 16GB SD card- $10(regularly $60), Jambox-$100(regularly $150), Drive-$2.99, and a pair of slippers-$13(regularly $55)

Happy with my pickups seeing as I didn't need much.

Oh, last week I took advantage of the $100 trade in for my xbox 360 at Best Buy, they valued my xbox at $10, so $90 free :pimp:

this weekend grabs:

two button ups from van heusen. $30 for both instead of $110 for both

a windbreaker from van heusen. $20 instead of $80.

some JAYS headphones (bombest headphones I've had). $25 instead of $60

some skateboard trucks. $32 instead of $60.

a skateboard book. $8 instead of $35.

kind of late, but any deals on external hard drives? Looking for 3 or 4 TB compatible with mac and windows

Not a tech savvy guy so can anyone let me know how much these run regular price vs sale prices? Hoping to pick one up soon

Suggestions would be nice too

Last edited:

MURRICA'
smokin.gif
LOL

How do stores guarantee that people are actually going to pay for the items? It looks like a whole bunch of looting/smash and grabbing to me.

Do people actually queue up and pay after stampeding in to a store?

(We havent got black friday in Europe)

kind of late, but any deals on external hard drives? Looking for 3 or 4 TB compatible with mac and windows

Not a tech savvy guy so can anyone let me know how much these run regular price vs sale prices? Hoping to pick one up soon

Suggestions would be nice too

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB External USB 3.0/2.0 Hard Drive from Best Buy via eBay - $119.99

Free Shipping or Free In-Store Pickup

Limit 1 per customer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190953238202

Available on BestBuy.com as well:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/backu.../7585057.p

I did most of my shopping online. Now I have to manage all the tracking #. Good thing I have an app for that.

MURRICA':smokin

LOL

How do stores guarantee that people are actually going to pay for the items? It looks like a whole bunch of looting/smash and grabbing to me.

Do people actually queue up and pay after stampeding in to a store?

(We havent got black friday in Europe)

Oddly enough... yes :lol:

There's security at the door though and I assume an unscanned bar code would set alarms off so even after going crazy, people use common sense.

I did most of my shopping online. Now I have to manage all the tracking #. Good thing I have an app for that.

Im going crazy trying to remember all these tracking numbers, when they are coming, and what carrier. :lol:

Anyone know if there are still any sales on some Levis 508s? Excluding Levis.com? :nerd:

-Drew

All I got was 

KH 1.5 for the ps3

Metal Gear Legacy Collection for the ps3

and the one year of ps plus 

nothing too crazy

Heads up. Before you purchase the microsoft play and charge kit, check out PDP.com they have the energizer charge kit for Xbox one for 29.99 with a extra 25% off the kit goes for 35.99 at GameStop and best buy. After shipping and tax it comes out to 26.99 it's worth it... Comes with two rechargeable batteries and a stand to charge ur controllers way better than Xboxs play and charge kit which is just a wire and a battery IMO.

which app?

which app?
Please share!

It's called delivery status for iPhone, OSX. I've had it for a long time. Works very well but you have to pay for it on ios. If your a Mac user you can get a widget for free here.

Set up my Black Friday TV, 55in LG 55LN5600 1080p 60hz LED Smart TV.
Just have it on the stand for now.
View media item 675314FYI, anybody still looking for Blu Ray players Sams had plenty. LG $38 and Sony smart for $44. The Sony comes with the HDMI cable.
Go to Walmart and tell them to price match the Sams price.
Same company so it shouldn't be a problem, and walmart might have them in stock anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom