Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Looking to pick up PS+, a DS4 controller and a Macbook Air

One of the cheapest black Fridays I've had in awhile
Only other pickups I need this black friday. iYen gave me the info on the Surface Pros and i'm hitting the outlet mall for clothes/shoes. I just want my electronics needs out of the way before Friday.
What Info? 
nerd.gif

I think I want one 

What the iMac stock looking like :nerd:
Also I know the entry level imac is 899 during bf
What about the 1 tb 21.5 imac the iMac above the entry level price gonna be bf
Reps will follow with info

Which one you trying to get? I'm thinking about getting the entry level iMac, but if the 21.5'' + 1TB is $200 off too, then ima grab that instead.

What the iMac stock looking like :nerd:
Also I know the entry level imac is 899 during bf
What about the 1 tb 21.5 imac the iMac above the entry level price gonna be bf
Reps will follow with info

Which one you trying to get? I'm thinking about getting the entry level iMac, but if the 21.5'' + 1TB is $200 off too, then ima grab that instead.
I WAS tryna get the entry level
But I was doing research
And it has the same components as the MacBook Air :/
I forgot the exact specs they spoke about but that's what a few sites were saying
Any iMac experts wanna chime in
Either the entry level or that 1tb 21.5 iMac

But I was doing research
I forgot the exact specs they spoke about but that's what a few sites were saying

I went to BB today on my way home from work and asked the dude working in the computer/electronics section about BF pricing. He ain't even know what I was talking about. :smh:

You copping in-store or online? My bad for all these questions, but it looks like we after the same thing.

But I was doing research

I went to BB today on my way home from work and asked the dude working in the computer/electronics section about BF pricing. He ain't even know what I was talking about. :smh:

You copping in-store or online? My bad for all these questions, but it looks like we after the same thing.
In store
I'm also wondering if apple will be aggressive with matching bb this year for bf
I know apple store does price match not sure if they will on bf though
Just hope they offer a discount as well

In store
I'm also wondering if apple will be aggressive with matching bb this year for bf

We on the same page. If the Apple Store does price match then I'd rather buy it there and stack the student/educator discount on top. Still got my college ID from like 6 years ago that doesn't have a date or year on it. Good luck to you tho.

In store

We on the same page. If the Apple Store does price match then I'd rather buy it there and stack the student/educator discount on top. Still got my college ID from like 6 years ago that doesn't have a date or year on it. Good luck to you tho.
Good luck to u as well
Hopefully we posting our imac pickups on bf

Sams club playing with my emotions 
mean.gif
   they took out $1,650 out of my account when they should've only taken out $450

i called and everything, and they said  they were gonna get on it asasp and call me when the fixed it, but no call yet

i'm thinking i should complain, and try to get compensated .. i mean what if i would've really need that $1,200 dollars  

Sams club playing with my emotions 
mean.gif
   they took out $1,650 out of my account when they should've only taken out $450

i called and everything, and they said  they were gonna get on it asasp and call me when the fixed it, but no call yet

i'm thinking i should complain, and try to get compensated .. i mean what if i would've really need that $1,200 dollars  
Dam man I hope everything gets fixed for you .I would try to get compensated like why would they even take out $1650. I just checked my account and the $1200 is still pending.

Dam man I hope everything gets fixed for you .I would try to get compensated like why would they even take out $1650. I just checked my account and the $1200 is still pending.
Yeah, that's crazy they took that much extra..

well, my tv will be here wednesday, so at least i got that out of the way... now to get my money back

Last edited:
Is that like a kurig????
My girl wants one for bf
Target has one for 99 with a 30 dollar gift card on bf

Just like a Kurig crept it makes espresso instead of coffee. However they make a version that does both but that 99 one will work for me, thanks for the tip repped.

Is that like a kurig????
My girl wants one for bf
Target has one for 99 with a 30 dollar gift card on bf

Just like a Kurig crept it makes espresso instead of coffee. However they make a version that does both but that 99 one will work for me, thanks for the tip repped.
As a guy who only drinks white chocolate mochas and gingerbread lattes during the holidays what's the diff between coffee espresso latte and the bunch
Reps will follow

Yea, I know it's online only, but I am reading the deal correctly? System + 4 games?
Yes system with GTA V  and The Last Of Us + 2 games for $450.

Nice. Thanks man.

Also, just a general question regarding Target, can you use the gift cards on another purchase the same day? And are they stackable?
Yes u can use em the same day
And stackable
U can even break up ur purchases and use the gift cards on that next purchase

Last edited:
That BFads site is not 100% accurate. If you really want an item I suggest searching a few ads yourself.

Does anyone know if Radio Shack will have online sales also? I want to get a decent portable speaker and it looks like they have one for around 40-45.

Does anyone know if Radio Shack will have online sales also? I want to get a decent portable speaker and it looks like they have one for around 40-45.
From my past BF experience with radioshack, they only offer in-store deals.

I was going to buy a cheap 32gb flash drive from them. Then I saw amazon had it for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom