Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

where the 360 deals at doe
frown.gif

Just tried to get Wallyworld to price match the Solo HD's again at a different location. Took two managers, four sales associates, and 40 minutes tell me nah. Noticed staples.com had the white ones back in stock online, so I just ordered from them. One less thing to worry about on BF. Just need to come up on a Xbox One bundle now.

They are only $70 on ebay right now

How big of a difference is there between 120Hz and 60Hz?

Ive been wondering this too ... the tv in my bedroom is 60Hz (just found out) and i think its a great tv does what i need it to and picture quality is great

so should i aim for 120 or 240 ... or either
]
Its all gimmicks. it does help with sports and games but it ruins films. Overall its a gimmick, just like 4k

3D and curved screens are gimmicks.

4k is advancement in technology and has a place in the future.

4K is also a gimmick. You're basically compromising your 4K viewing on anything under 80 inches. 4K is very far away and they're just using it to sell some ****. So unless you got an 80 inch or 100 inch projector, the 4K is pretty much non existent.

Amazon gonna have a $79 32" TV. I could use it as a beater for the bedroom.

Now I know this is probably a "right place, right time" type of deal. Anybody have any hints on how I can cop?

Not in the paper.i think the internet though.Emerson and element brand 40 inch tv's been rolling in for 115.1080/60 and 1080/120 hertz.call the stores around and ask.A store Saturday got 17 and lastnight got 8.supposedly getting a few here and there until the 27th.Ask the associate to check the prenotes for the GM trucks.Itll show how many are coming in that day
there's nothin online either. there's a 22 inch for 115 on the site.

ill try going in to the store

Last edited:
So do they let everybody inside at the same time? Trying to decide what time I need to make it to Walmart. Would 4PM be early enough to get a ticket for the 65in Vizio?

Yea they do. Store opens at 6 pm. I'd be at the store a little before it opens for the 1 hour guarantees.

Random question... Any Eastbay/footlocker or Ralph Lauren deals on bf?... Please and thank you....

Not sure about RL.com or RL stores but I think the outlets will have a 40% off for Black Friday. Drop into the Ralph Lauren thread and they've got some info on the last 3 or so pages

Last edited:
So fanatics is the best bet on a NIke NFL jeresy at the moment???? Wondering if anything better then 30% will show up. I'm concerned about the sizing as I heard NIke NFL jersey's are more fitted.

So fanatics is the best bet on a NIke NFL jeresy at the moment???? Wondering if anything better then 30% will show up. I'm concerned about the sizing as I heard NIke NFL jersey's are more fitted.

I remember lids locker room had 50% off the day BF or Thanksgiving day years passed

IDK guys, Lids.com usually has 40%-50% off throughout the year. Had it twice this past month. Would run a 40% off a particular item (NBA jerseys), but it would always work on everything.

Back
Top Bottom