Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I've had the PS4 bundle sitting in my carts (Walmart & Best Buy) for about an hour, but I want that **** on Saturday and they talking about December 9th now..

Amazon got lightning deal on the Bluetooth beats studio all colors for 275..lasts an hour I think.

I've had the PS4 bundle sitting in my carts (Walmart & Best Buy) for about an hour, but I want that **** on Saturday and they talking about December 9th now..
go and physically get it from the store then baby pa :smh:

Last edited:
Just stood for 3 hours to get my girls nephew a corvette power wheels for a bill..

It was the only one available but overall it was a chill experience we also stood in line for the beats pill which tgey had 10 of, the little ild spanish lady got 4...

We got a wristband to guarantee our item at 8pm..

Not worth it but for her nephew it was worth it.

Lol you really should get it instead of letting it sell out

But hey, I can't tell you what to do.. Lol

damn all my local walmarts and best buys are opening at 1 am .. i was hoping to get FIFA tonight... i dont know if i want to go out there and deal with all that

anyone else in MA?? it seems that all the stores here open at 1

Last edited:
Buy the console from either wm or bb.

Get the console on saturday, IF that's even possible.

Once you recieve your ps4 in the mail, just refuse the package.

You'd get your money back.

Anyone work at Best Buy? I bought a laptop Tues night & stupidly didn't think to see if it's going on sale on Black Friday which it is. Will they give me the price diff if I go in there tomorrow with my receipt?

Bruh, all I wanted was a moto og from walmart. Supposibely it was supposed to be an event for 8 o clock get there and **** cleared.. A MOTO G BRUH...

Man, did anyone buy the t3i bundle at best buy? It was supposed to come with a 16gb memory card but it didn't...I'm looking all over the box for it but I don't see anything. Anyone else have this problem? Or is it hidden somewhere I haven't seen?

Back
Top Bottom