Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

BlackFriday sales on houses would be so playa.
Regular price $250,000 but on sale for $210,000.

Going to keep an eye out for that Xbox one deal.
My homie sold me his 360, two controllers and Kinect for $40 last Christmas.
He bought the PS4 so he didn't want the xbox anymore.
360 was given to my kids as a Christmas gift. Still going strong.

Last edited:
I will be reselling tvs kuz I need to buy a truck. So I will keep tabs on this thread.

Best of luck to you all :smokin

I would trade in my 360 but the arcade games I have on my hard drive alone are worth $100. My SF2 HD remix, SF3:3rd strike and then I still play UMVC3 :smh:

I gotta keep my xbox 360 for nostalgia alone. I'll just fork up the $450 for the x1 + kinect bundle or $350 if I can find the sunset bundle :smh:

What's up with projectors. Can someone point me in the direction of some info?
nerd.gif

Any on the chap-ish side that I can hook to my mbp and watch netflix on like a bedroom wall? 

yes finally less than month away! blk infrared 6s and on the hunt for an DSLR :nthat:

Last edited:
What kind of deals has Mitchell and Ness had in the past for BF?
http://niketalk.com/t/514274/mitchell-and-ness-sale
 Just lazy to get a chromecast........I am only using the tv to play my Wii U on and watch movies when I dont feel like walking to my room.
I've not personally used a smart tv, but last year when I was looking at tv models I looked at serveral reviews of samsung and lg smart tv reviews.

I just to a non-smart tv because I read several reviews about how the smart tv features such as having netflix were very slow.

Several reviews I read stated that they prefered to have a standalone media player connected to their smart tv than to use the smart tv features.

Some smart tv alternatives would be a fire tv stick(amazon's better version of the chromecast), amazon fire tv, or a roku 3.

All those media players are really fast/work great. I've tested the roku 3 and the amazon fire tv.

Keep in mind the smart tv reviews I looked at were last year's models, I've not looked into today's smart tv models.

Last edited:

Just lazy to get a chromecast........I am only using the tv to play my Wii U on and watch movies when I dont feel like walking to my room.
I've not personally used a smart tv, but last year when I was looking at tv models I looked at serveral reviews of samsung and lg smart tv reviews.

I just to a non-smart tv because I read several reviews about how the smart tv features such as having netflix were very slow.

Several reviews I read stated that they prefered to have a standalone media player connected to their smart tv than to use the smart tv features.

Some smart tv alternatives would be a fire tv stick(amazon's better version of the chromecast), amazon fire tv, or a roku 3.

All those media players are really fast/work great. I've tested the roku 3 and the amazon fire tv.

Keep in mind the smart tv reviews I looked at were last year's models, I've not looked into today's smart tv models.
I think the only reason I wanted a smart tv was because I had the chance to get this tv for $450 after taxes

40% would be nice. Hoping they bring back the $100 sale from earlier in the the year.

I need a 50-55 inch TV.

No Plasma.

Oh, and a new printer.

My eyes will be on the lookout.

Black Infrareds are already mine. Got dat Finishline hookup for BF :pimp:

Would be nice to find my parents a new laptop too.

Mitchell and Ness finna get all my money too :pimp:

Last edited:

the nice about using a smart TV is being able to stream from your laptop to TV wirelessly.. so if I have a movie on my laptop, i can run a server application on my laptop.. use my TV as a client and play it right to the TV..

problem with the browser based streaming apps is they dont support being able to stream from a movie player.. 

What's up with projectors. Can someone point me in the direction of some info?

sure.

projectors arent really as wide ranging as TVs...

you look at the bulb and light quality, but that's about it. most come w/ what you need as far is plug ins (HDMI, rca, etc)

You can have a great projector for about 300-500... and its dope b/c they're a lot smaller than TVs, take up less space, but can produce a bigger picture.

Here's my current set up. I literally threw it together b/c i wasnt planning on staying in my apartment too long, and now it's just stuck. :lol:

i have my old laptop plugged in w/ an HDMI cable to get me the best quality. you could use an RCA, but i went w/ the HDMI.

I plugged my soundbar into my computer b/c the speakers on projectors are POO CHEESE.

i projected it on a wall that didnt have much going. you can get a sheet, and you'll have a better picture, but sheets are really only used for if you're going to have it less than 60 inches or so... that's when you have to have the right sheet. you can get the sheet if it's imperitative though..

it's called a "white blackout sheet"

pics for da beasts

here's the projector.. i put it on a walmart table and a box wrapped in a blanket. i wanted to shelve it, and actually started putting holes in the wall (you can see the white shavings on the back of the coach... but then i was like "heeelllll nah". lol

View media item 1236359

the setup... i have an RCA cable plugged in, but went w/ the HDMI b/c it just looked better. gave me the widescreen appeal.

i also got a cheap soundbar that i have located right behind the couch...

View media item 1236354

da projection on the wall.. i have slight trouble in the middle of the day b/c my blinds are really big... but that's only for a couple hours, when i have them open, and th
View media item 1236356

I got a 70 inch sharp aquos 120hz for $700 off a guy on craigslist over the summer. I'm going down to potomac mills to raid the outlet stores for come ups.

Last edited:

I think the only reason I wanted a smart tv was because I had the chance to get this tv for $450 after taxes
If you plug in your laptop to your tv using a hdmi cable, you then have a smart tv

Smart TV's are overrated (I have a Samsung Smart TV btw)

[thread="609835"]Quote:[/thread]

If you plug in your laptop to your tv using a hdmi cable, you then have a smart tv

Smart TV's are overrated (I have a Samsung Smart TV btw)
Why would I plug my laptop up when there so many streaming and media devices. I feel that plugging my laptop up is old/behind time technology. The point for me getting a smart TV is to cut back on buying other devices and the convenience of apps/media being there at a touch of a button.

Back
Top Bottom