Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Yeah once that BB ad comes out I'm going to price match.

Value City BF ad just dropped and it sucks lol smh. Last year as was much better.

2K is sold out on walmart again. I got lucky back at 2pm when someone posted that the link let you add to cart again.

Does hatclub do anything for Black Friday? Been looking for these green brimmed LA hats and finally found them

4k tv's the real deal?
There's not much 4k content out for it yet, but it does upscale all 1080p content to look better then regular hd...

but once the 4k content starts rolling out , you'll  be able to really get the full potential of it ..

so with that being said, there's no need to rush and get one now if you have a decent tv allready

Last edited:
There's not much 4k content out for it yet, but it does upscale all 1080p content to look better then regular hd...

but once the 4k content starts rolling out , you'll  be able to really get the full potential of it ..

so with that being said, there's no need to rush and get one now if you have a decent tv allready

know where i can read up on this?

what about for cable? saw various 4K tvs, they se.to be the bare minimum for me now. but woukd like to resewrch

know where i can read up on this?

what about for cable? saw various 4K tvs, they se.to be the bare minimum for me now. but woukd like to resewrch
i just checked out the threads on avs based upon what tv i'm interested in .. like with the  the vizio i just bought, i searched the forums for that specific model to get opinions and info on it

Yup, even now many channels still don't even support 1080p. Only time it's useful for me is sports/movies.

Does hatclub do anything for Black Friday? Been looking for these green brimmed LA hats and finally found them

dude who works/runs the place is a member here. doubt he could say anything tho but i bet they have something going on

those green brim LA hats are :pimp: btw. i got a couple

dude who works/runs the place is a member here. doubt he could say anything tho but i bet they have something going on

those green brim LA hats are :pimp: btw. i got a couple

Yeah I need that navy and black one.

4K is pointless to me. We're still 3 years out from a decent amount of 4K being available. I copped a 1080p smart tv, and apart from games and blu ray I don't get any burn from it. I'll get a 4K in 2016 when the format actually catches up.

@AceBoogie  See I think a little different, I'm not trying to buy a TV every few years to keep up with the times. The 4K I just copped will last a good 6-8 years I'm sure, and still keep up with the technology. 

The streaming and DVD content will be enough to hold me over.

Last edited:
4K is pointless to me. We're still 3 years out from a decent amount of 4K being available. I copped a 1080p smart tv, and apart from games and blu ray I don't get any burn from it. I'll get a 4K in 2016 when the format actually catches up.

exactly why i dont care for tv's at the moment

until i can watch cable in 4k then its pointless to me

Yeah see the tv in my bedroom i got in 2011 so its fairly new. I need a new one in the living room, no idea how old it is though it was given to us.

I mean Im not picky I just want something thats gonna do its job but look real nice for the price ya know. 

if 4k content is coming should I get it one now because i dont plan on putting out up to 1100 on a tv to just go get a new one in 3-4 years when the video content is higher quality. I watch cable, netflix, hbogo, and blu-ray & dvds

I'll def take the weekend reading up on it though 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom