Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Not personally but I am friends with audiophiles and it's my understanding they're the goat at the consumer level. They all hate beats :lol:
This. I have friends who are heavy into music and producing and they swear by Bose at that price range. I get lots of trash talk about my wireless Powerbeats but I mainly use them at the gym and they do just fine for me :rolleyes

Trying to get these solo 2 wireless for $119 at target for one of the kiddos, but they haven't been available for shipping or in store all week 

i hope once the deals go live they allow shipping 

Last edited:
Any deals anywhere for a wet/dry vacuum?

Looking for a 5 gallon one but smaller will do too.

Other than that I already got my two dyson vacuums ordered for a total of $600 off :pimp:

Anyone lining up for anything? Or what time are you guys heading out?

I drove by my local BB and there were already about 30 people.

me n the bro in law gonna lineup at target bout 230p.

im comin straight from work.

Can you get the same black Friday deals online as in the store for Best buy?? Trying to cop the Star Wars Ultimate edition for ps4

Last edited:
Will be heading to Cabelas...
Just got to Washington and there is one close to the families house. Door busters are good, one being a rifle.

Target usually goes lie at 12  cst right ? 
nerd.gif
   been a minute since i tried for anything on target 

Will be heading to Cabelas...
Just got to Washington and there is one close to the families house. Door busters are good, one being a rifle.

If MD gun laws weren't so lame I'd be going to Bass Pro for one of those Kimber micros on special for $399.

Last edited:
Just got the Alcatel Ideal go phone and the LG Tribute HD for $30 total.

Great Android versions of iPod Touches with GPS and location. Just take sim card out. Device works perfectly fine. Bought the Motorola moto g for $10 last year too

Just got the Alcatel Ideal go phone and the LG Tribute HD for $30 total.

Great Android versions of iPod Touches with GPS and location. Just take sim card out. Device works perfectly fine. Bought the Motorola moto g for $10 last year too

Link

Back
Top Bottom