Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Any deals anywhere for a wet/dry vacuum?

Looking for a 5 gallon one but smaller will do too.

Other than that I already got my two dyson vacuums ordered for a total of $600 off :pimp:

Which one did you get? We have a Cinetic Animal Canister & the V6 Trigger. Love those vacs. I was going to wait for the 360 Eye to come out, but ended up copping a Roomba 980, which I must say is one of the best purchases I've ever made in my life). This thing makes it so that we almost never have to sweep the first floor. Maybe once or twice a week. It's low profile, which makes it easier to get under couches and that's one thing that really sold me on it.

Is BB live? The ipad mini 4 is supposed to be $275 according to their ad for the 32G but when I add to cart it still says $399.

Well the headphones i needed just went life on target, but you can't even have them shipped 
mean.gif

Just grabbed a pair of True Religion jeans for $97 and bought my little sis a pair of Huaraches for $94

If anybodies into Tommy Hilfiger, they have a 40% off + free shipping  sitewide deal going on. 

If you have a XB1 and want to replay this or never got around to playing it last gen.I HIGHLY recommend this game:

View media item 2239381
$9.99 @ Best Buy right now. This is dirt cheap and it was $29.99 for awhile at most places.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/red-dea...year-edition-xbox-360/3559505.p?skuId=3559505

Red Dead Redemption 2 will drop next fall for PS4 & XB1.

Heck this game still holds up so well story wise even after it came out 8 years ago compared to other current gen open world games. The Undead Nightmare DLC pack which comes with this is dope and hella fun also.

Last edited:
You guys think ebates will increase their cashback today or tomorrow? Want to get the GF a fitness watch but Best Buy is sitting at 1%.

Anyone know why gamers club isn't popping up when you checkout on Best Buy? Trying to get madden, 2k, and FIFA.

Madden 17 PS4

2k17 PS4

Waiting until Friday to get the other games my son wants

Holding out on the PS4 Pro hoping they release a bundle package before Christmas

Grabbed 2k17 (XBOXone) from Target for $29.99. Looks like some of their Black Friday prices are up.

just copped nba 2k17 from bestbuy... i dont want to deal with the madness at walmart over 3 bucks... i was going to buy more games but i dont see myself playing them like that

Anyone heading to walmart? Im trying to figure out what time i should head over there if it starts at 6pm

Anyone know why gamers club isn't popping up when you checkout on Best Buy? Trying to get madden, 2k, and FIFA.

Don't think GCU applies to Black Friday pricing anymore.
It's still supposed to apply I believe. For some reason they stopped it now :smh:

Edit - BB twitter says no GCU for this weekend and no price matching either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom