Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Got a TV stand for $100 that was originally $300. Shoutout Wayfair 
pimp.gif

^ I was gonna pick up that stand since it was $100 - $15 from Amex, but I read that it's not deep enough to fit your standard AV receiver.

i missed out on a BF deal i been eyeing because i waited on cyber monday to pull the trigger who wouldve thought? :x

went from 180 to 220 (original price is 250) still saved some money on it but damb lesson learned **** cyber monday :lol:

Last edited:
cyber monday is better deal than black friday. although target was giving up that 40 dollar gift card

Bought my girl a Sharp 40 Inch smart TV for Christmas from Best Buy for 150.00. She called me about 20 minutes after I purchased it saying "Guess what?! I just bought myself a Sharp 40 inch smart TV from Best Buy for 150!!!"
indifferent.gif

I'm out in Bahrain and my wife kind of did the same thing, I bought 2k on Black Friday for $27(price match) and she put 2k in a care package that is enroute to me.

Bought my girl a Sharp 40 Inch smart TV for Christmas from Best Buy for 150.00. She called me about 20 minutes after I purchased it saying "Guess what?! I just bought myself a Sharp 40 inch smart TV from Best Buy for 150!!!" :stoneface:

Gotta love an independent lady

Back
Top Bottom