Black Friday Deals?

Not sure if its true but I heard that if you buy a TV at best buy you will get a free wii .....

ANY TRUTH TO THAT ANYONE ???

wow. where the hell was that deal when i bought my 47 inch, rico???? lol. i bought a wii like 2 months after. lol. i wonder if it is true...

Looking for electronics, video games, DVD's, clothes, kicks. You know cool stuff. Thanks for the feedback.
happy.gif

Soo, where's everyone heading Black Friday...not heading to Gilroy outlets this year since i never buy anything when I go.....how is Great Mall?Haven't really looked for any deals as of late...im just there to walk around and watch my gf run around stores.,,maybe buy a shirt or 2

Type in black Friday ads 09 in yahoo search and they will have sites that have the ads up already. Target, bestbuy, office depot toy r us, etc.

Forget that, going to Gilroy was ALL BAD for Black Friday. Did that one year and I'll NEVER do it again. Around 12am, MAD cold, some good deals, MADpeople, and TRAFFIC.

^^gilroy has bad traffic on black friday...takes like an hour to park...i went to gilroy last year and didnt buy jack...went to great mall after and fellasleep in the car for an hour..

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Soo, where's everyone heading Black Friday...not heading to Gilroy outlets this year since i never buy anything when I go.....how is Great Mall? Haven't really looked for any deals as of late...im just there to walk around and watch my gf run around stores.,,maybe buy a shirt or 2
I went to Great Mall last year for BF

First time i went for something thats not electronics, but the most popular place will be H&M, people are going to line up there

you should go there, i dont encourage it, but there are WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE for security to watch, so people walk in an out with free shirts/ belts/ wallets,my friend who never steals, just ripped off the tag, hid the security tag, and walked out easily (the alarm is going off like crazy, so they wont be able tosingle you out)

but again, i dont encourage it
nerd.gif

other than H&M, it was doo doo

I have no clue what to do this year, I just like the experience, i dont really care abotu buying much

^^^ LOL I was there last year at H&M. It was a mad house. To be real they didnt even have a good sale.

The whole GM was pretty crazy to me. That was my 1st time ever going out for Black Friday.

I agree tho, it is pretty fun to watch everyone run around.
laugh.gif

Im sure this year I will not be going out there.

I went for BFto the great mall last year and i am not doing it again. I got there at 1130 line was from the entrance till the parking lot by the Kohles storeand that was only one entrance. Funny thing is that people were waiting since like 6pm and once the 12:01 hit everyone just rushed the entrance so no point ingetting there early.

^^^ YES SIR ...

at 1st I was thinking " Boy Friend "then I was like ..... uh.... from there post I think they dudes... i hope they mean " best friend "

Now I know .... BF= Black Friday , didnt even cross my mind
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom