Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Hit that 7am come up.
best buy didn't even open till 8am and they didn't have any new games available said they sold out.
Lucky I went to Target first.
IMG_1294.JPG
You could've stayed home and copped that online

You could've stayed home and copped that online
Why when I can just go there no lines no people fighting and not pay for shipping and have it come 2 to 5 days later.

I also just ordered a doxie go se online, it was on sale. I think I came out pretty good for a person who never ever did black friday for years.

Still deciding if I should get Google WiFi. Any good deals for Call of Duty or Gran Turismo?

Hit that 7am come up.
best buy didn't even open till 8am and they didn't have any new games available said they sold out.
Lucky I went to Target first.
IMG_1294.JPG

I just bought sims from the Xbox store for like 44 on Tuesday. Didn’t know it was gonna be on sale :smh:

Went to gamestop on my way to work this morning and got NBA 2K and Wolfenstein II for 27 and 25 bucks respectively. Store was pretty empty so everything went smooth. Wal Mart next door was a little busy but was able to get a few blu rays for cheap too.

Anybody know if the discover price protection will work with these?

https://m.staples.com/Apple-iPad-mini-4-WI-FI-128GB-Space-Gray/product_1911622

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-ipad-mini-4-wi-fi-128gb-silver/4265800.p?skuId=4265800

I know they aren’t the same color I’m just asking in general. I want to make sure cause the one from Best Buy (that they’d be price matching) is sold out. Wondering if that matters. I was just on hold for like 15 min but I had to hang up, gonna call again in a couple hours but figured I’d ask in here

Tempted to swing by Gamestop during lunch and see what deals they have.

2 for 2 on black Friday. Went to best buy last night and copped the skullcandy crusher wireless headphones. There wasn't any big crowds. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. And as soon as I walked out the store I got the notification that Amazon lowered the price of the skullcandy hesh 3 wireless headphones to $79. Had to cop those too. I'm all set now.

Ended up getting the iPhone 6 for 104 (had a gift card)

PS4 controller from Best buy

And just went online and took advantage of apperal deals

Wanted that Best buy deal for the 55 4k
Line had people camped out already when I showed up

Still deciding if I should get Google WiFi. Any good deals for Call of Duty or Gran Turismo?
If you have to put that much thought into it, just say no. Usually we are asking ourselves why we SHOULD when we are probably sure that we shouldn't. Don't do it. Save your money. You will be fine

Nah. In these threads you see posts all the time about people regretting they didn’t pull the trigger when the prices were lower.

At the mall right now and it's pretty serious. No parking and food court is full. I couldn't even go to the outlets because it reached capacity. If it wasn't for my cousins I wouldn't be out today smh​

Back
Top Bottom