4ktv
Headphones
Chromecast
Controller

Resized_20171123_172952.jpg
u ballin

wish I didnt see this

Do it!

Just to compare a bit. I had $144 in my cart, reaching the 30% off. It wouldve cost me $102 out the door.. Instead I threw in some gloves (which were on sale for $ 8, and got to $152, had it marked down 40%, and am walking away with $92 in total costs ($60 plus in savings), including shipping.
One could buy for their whole family for $95 shipped easily

I've bought from them before totally. legit.. Never seen such a great deal. Shipping ( i want to say they use FEDEX) has never been cheap, so to have it all included is like a $20 value alone.

Really awesome quality shirts and dad type hats. Even snap backs. I think 47 brand is out there only second to New Era.

^where man? No ones sharing the details. Just getting us jealous on the deals?

Amazon has that for $115. Other places no cheaper than $100.. Do share if you wish, I guess.. Otherwise, you just stuntin (which is worthless INFO)

Total haul for Black Friday/Cyber Week:
Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle with Forza 7 & Forza Horizon 3
NBA 2K18
Uncharted 4
RE7
Wonder Woman 4K
War for the Planet of the Apes 4K
Fate of the Furious 4K
John Wick 2 4K
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Blu ray
Batman v Superman Blu ray

and will be purchasing the TCL P607 from Best Buy tomorrow exchanging the Sharp I bought last week

Think I'm good for the next year at minimum

I got a 4K TV but you need a 4K DVD player to play them 4K films, right?

Yeah, where can I get one of those

thanks to NT for all these deals, I only really monitored this thread

only a few electronic pickups, not pictured a universal remote, returning the 4k player since I just decided to pay a little extra and get an XBox1 as a 4k player instead
4ks-jpg.2016147

beats ring etc.JPG

ps4 pro n xbox 1s.JPG

Why 2 PS4Ps? Shoulda spent the extra $100 and copped the Xbox One X if you want to have the best 4k gaming machine instead of 2 PS4s and the One S or stand alone UHD player...

Back
Top Bottom