Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

This probably has been asked already, but what's the best deal for trading in a launch XB1 right now? Want to scoop the XBS now since I'm 4King.

I'm also looking to trade my PS4 system but I'm it seeing any trade in deals for black friday, only regular trade values.

But gamestop got this for Xbox X:

GET UP TO 40% EXTRA CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE SOFTWARE AND ACCESSORIES TOWARD PURCHASE OF A NEW XBOX ONE X!

Elite Pro: 40%, Pro: 30%, Others: 20%. Valid toward purchase of a new Xbox One X system. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid through 11/18/17.

I'm also looking to trade my PS4 system but I'm it seeing any trade in deals for black friday, only regular trade values.

GET UP TO 40% EXTRA CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE SOFTWARE AND ACCESSORIES TOWARD PURCHASE OF A NEW XBOX ONE X!

Elite Pro: 40%, Pro: 30%, Others: 20%. Valid toward purchase of a new Xbox One X system. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid through 11/18/17.

Hmm so they'd give me $14 instead of $10 for my XB1? I'll have to keep searching in that case.

Think I may go cop that sharp. Anyone have issues w/ discover honoring the price? Also is a PS4 pro that serious? Haven't gamed since PS3 but may pick up a system for 2k. Will a regular PS4 suffice?

Think I may go cop that sharp. Anyone have issues w/ discover honoring the price? Also is a PS4 pro that serious? Haven't gamed since PS3 but may pick up a system for 2k. Will a regular PS4 suffice?

Not much of a difference, the regular 4 is good enough.

I just want 2k and WW2. Gonna have to go to the store it seems. Wanted to do it all online.

I hope people realize those door buster deal 50" tv's that are in the $299 to $499 range don't have HDR and don't support HDR 10 even with a firmware update.

I'm about to cop the Sony 55" X900E for $999 and no tax. I've done a ton of research on this TV on places like avsfourm.com and this is the best mid range TV for gaming before you hit the high priced OLED TV's like the LG C7's.

Reactions: 777

Hmm I was just at my local Gamestop the other day and of course the idiot teenage employee working didn't mention this promo. I have the XB1S 1TB Battlefield 1 edition and they said the trade in value was only $105 at the time.

Pretty damn weak compared to when I traded in my launch 500GB PS4 to GS for $220 and got the white PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle 2 months ago.

I hope people realize those door buster deal 50" tv's that are in the $299 to $499 range don't have HDR and don't support HDR 10 even with a firmware update.

I'm about to cop the Sony 55" X900E for $999 and no tax. I've done a ton of research on this TV on places like avsfourm.com and this is the best mid range TV for gaming before you hit the high priced OLED TV's like the LG C7's.

Been eyeing that TV for the longest and I want it but just tough for me to drop a 1000 right now especially with Christmas coming up. I will cop 2k at GameStop though. Hopefully I can cop online and it don't sell out. Don't feel like going to the store

Pretty damn weak compared to when I traded in my launch 500GB PS4 to GS for $220 and got the white PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle 2 months ago.

I skipped this deal thinking it would return or would better for black friday :smh:

I skipped this deal thinking it would return or would better for black friday :smh:

Yo it's been a minute bro.

Need to hop back on D2 again :lol:

Maybe hit up one of the homies in the D2 party chats we were in and ask the homie who had a friend or family member who was a manager at Fry's if he has the hook up on the PS4 Pro. "The fell off the truck hook up price" :lol:

Oh and I'll be coming out to Dallas on this Tuesday and will be there for 6 days. I'll PM you and see if you aren't busy and try to link up.

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know too much about TVs. What difference will the non HDR make?

didn't work on the lightsabers

edit: oh those are 3 separate codes and you have to add all three :lol: I thought it was just one long code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom