Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Nope.png

Oh well. I take back my props to @ksteezy :lol:

Damn I think i ****** up. Slept on that iPad mini for 275 from Best Buy a couple weeks ago

The best budget 4K HDR TV would be the TCL P605 or P607 which goes for $599 and it has Dolby Vision & Dolby ATMOS. Only downside I've seen is the black levels aren't as deep compared to Sony X900E which is now $998 at pretty much every now (Best Buy, Amazon Abt.com)

Check out the threads for those TV's listed above on places like avsforum.com. Heck Neogaf has dedicated gamer threads for both those TV's listed above. There's also a bunch of reviews and tests for those TV's on youtube.com

I just pulled the trigger on the 55" X900E and got it off amazon through abt.com for $998 shipped and no tax and free shipping. The way that works is abt is in Chicago or somewhere in Illinois and them selling to me in Cali is why I didn't get hit with sales tax which saved me $77 bucks.Abt.com is a very well known reputable store though. I bought a TV from the before and had no problems with the shipping it to me. One risk people take buying online though is if you have to ship the TV back for whatever reason is you'll be on the hook and have to pay shipping costs.

So yeah legit and very good 4k HDR TV's for gaming on a PS4 Pro, X1X, and watching 4K Blu-Ray's:

-Budget bargain price: TCL P605 or P607
-Mid Level range: Sony X900E series
-High End: LG C7 series OLED

Last edited:
Any deals you guys recommend on laptops?

Looking for a beater laptop for browsing, streaming, word, excel, and PowerPoint.

Work/school type of cheap laptop.

Any deals you guys recommend on laptops?

Looking for a beater laptop for browsing, streaming, word, excel, and PowerPoint.

Work/school type of cheap laptop.

Get a Microsoft surface book. It's not cheap but it will do the things you asked and more.

If you wanna save money, try swappa.com

Are malls open in the morning on Thanksgiving or not until like 6pm???

Get a Microsoft surface book. It's not cheap but it will do the things you asked and more.

If you wanna save money, try swappa.com

I hear great things about the surface and was definitely looking into getting one, but not now. Looking more so for a cheap reliable laptop, and getting the surface closer to when I start school.

I’ll check it swappa and see if there’s deals that I just can’t say no to.

Weird....

On the BF Ad for BestBuy they have Doom listed for $15.... however its listed for $20 as part of "early access".

Any good gigabit routers going on sale for Black Friday.

Also in ear wired earbuds like Shure SE215 that I had and lost them... twice :smh:

Following slickdeals mostly to keep up, but if anyone sees anything please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom